Black man blows white mans head off in broad daylight

It's okay to remind a poster they admitted to beating children. OTOH, all the sane people know only Damo and the mod's opinion counts, not yours and not mine.
Except nobody, me included, did any such thing,..... LIAR.
It's not a lie to remind someone about their posts, Fat Boy. That fact you claim "it's okay to remind a poster" is a lie indicates dishonesty and guilt on your past. Is this another example of how YOU walk with the Lord?

My ass got tanned (actually reddened) may a times. Maybe that's what some kids need today to straighten them out early.

Would you snap it off and then stick it up (my parents) rectum until it came out of their mouth? I doubt it.

The picture is coming in more clearly.
Conservatives advocate child abuse. That's pretty clear.
My daughter arrests child abusers.
We're on different sides of the issue.

People are on different sides of issues all the time.

I can say this. If my parents had been abusive to me, I would not have had any relationship at all with them as an adult.
But thankfully, I did.

I got hit often enough at the gym, anyway.

It absolutely is, regardless of what I believe.

it absolutely is not. can it be? yes, some parents take it too far. My own father used a belt, that is abuse. my mother only used her hand and it was sparingly. That was not abuse. I'm an upstanding and productive member of society because of her and the few times she spanked me as a kid.

The picture is coming in more clearly.
Conservatives advocate child abuse. That's pretty clear.
My daughter arrests child abusers.
We're on different sides of the issue.

People are on different sides of issues all the time.

I can say this. If my parents had been abusive to me, I would not have had any relationship at all with them as an adult.
But thankfully, I did.

I got hit often enough at the gym, anyway.

Where do you draw the line between disciplining a child and child abuse?

FWIW, I train my dogs using operant conditioning and never have to beat them...scolding is enough. Positive reinforcement is better.

I was spanked a lot as a child; both at school and at home. It was a less sophisticated time. While I strongly support disciplining children, that doesn't mean violently beating them as Trumpers often suggest.

https://www.verywellmind.com/operant-conditioning-a2-2794863
What Is Operant Conditioning?
How Reinforcement and Punishment Modify Behavior

you believe spanking a child is abuse?????

Spanking can be abusive but murdering children as collateral damage for political reasons is certainly child abuse.

68ll8a.jpg

this is precisely why I don't have a huge problem with collateral damage.

Where do you draw the line between disciplining a child and child abuse?

FWIW, I train my dogs using operant conditioning and never have to beat them...scolding is enough. Positive reinforcement is better.

I was spanked a lot as a child; both at school and at home. It was a less sophisticated time. While I strongly support disciplining children, that doesn't mean violently beating them as Trumpers often suggest.

https://www.verywellmind.com/operant-conditioning-a2-2794863
What Is Operant Conditioning?
How Reinforcement and Punishment Modify Behavior

I'm not sure how to assess this.
I was never hit, and I never hit my kids.

It didn't make me a creampuff. I chose boxing over school team sports.

It didn't make my kids creampuffs. My daughter is a cop.

My son tried boxing but was disqualified for a low blow in his first and last match.
It was at Salem State College in Salem, MA, home of the witch trials [we don't have a pristine past either].
The arena was packed, and the novice matches were very early on the card.
He almost started a riot, and we got out of there in a hurry.

At that point, he decided that baseball was his sport.

I'm not sure how to assess this.
I was never hit, and I never hit my kids.

It didn't make me a creampuff. I chose boxing over school team sports.

It didn't make my kids creampuffs. My daughter is a cop.

My son tried boxing but was disqualified for a low blow in his first and last match.
It was at Salem State College in Salem, MA, home of the witch trials [we don't have a pristine past either].
The arena was packed, and the novice matches were very early on the card.
He almost started a riot, and we got out of there in a hurry.

At that point, he decided that baseball was his sport.
A matter of opinion. Define "creampuff". Spoiled? Self-entitled? Selfish? Only thinks of themselves even to the detriment of others?

A matter of opinion. Define "creampuff". Spoiled? Self-entitled? Selfish? Only thinks of themselves even to the detriment of others?

I was only thinking of being shy of confrontation, verbal or physical.

I've been accused of all of the other things you mention, although I see all of them as universal attributes of human character.
That's why I'm not a libertarian. I feel that we make better social decisions collectively than we do individually.
That's why the collective national IQ of this country scares me so much.
We fuck up collectively almost as badly.
It's just one way of looking at things.

I was only thinking of being shy of confrontation, verbal or physical.

I've been accused of all of the other things you mention, although I see all of them as universal attributes of human character.
That's why I'm not a libertarian. I feel that we make better social decisions collectively than we do individually.
That's why the collective national IQ of this country scares me so much.
We fuck up collectively almost as badly.
It's just one way of looking at things.

The Insurrectionists weren't creampuffs by your definition. Is that a good thing?

Neef, you are clearly a "glass half empty" guy. Your choice. Not just in that one post, but overall. Maybe it's a Bostonian thing, maybe it's just you, maybe a little of both. IDK, but it's clearly there.

I'm much more realistically optimistic; looking at our past compared to the present, we're doing okay for human beings. Two steps forward and one step back is par for human societies and We, the People are making par.

That's your take, Oom.
My take is that I hate child abusing crackers. and hitting kids is definitely a part of their depraved, backwater culture.

It's been a part of human life forever, greaseball!

Your mom never spanked your ass?

Da fuq are we doing in this thread anyways? Eww!

WWDDD?

Smash report like the snitching little pussy bitchman that he is! :laugh:

That's not a 12b though, y'all.

What would Devil's Demons Do?

You really are an evil person, Matt. How long before you are eaten up with cancer or have a heart attack like Pffft?

The Insurrectionists weren't creampuffs by your definition. Is that a good thing?

Creampuffs are creampuffs and assholes are assholes.
They can certainly overlap, but they don't have to.

As for the rest, you know my views and have commented on them in the past.
We are what we are.
We didn't get to draw our own blueprints.
If you attribute less influence to genetics, than naturally, you will see things differently.
I get that as well.

Creampuffs are creampuffs and assholes are assholes.
They can certainly overlap, but they don't have to.

As for the rest, you know my views and have commented on them in the past.
We are what we are.
We didn't get to draw our own blueprints.
If you attribute less influence to genetics, than naturally, you will see things differently.
I get that as well.
Thanks for agreeing the Insurrectionists, like you, aren't Creampuffs.

Blaming one's "blueprints" or genetics is a Creampuff move. Self-actualized people accept their limitations and seek their goals in spite of them.

Example; a paraplegic wants to be in the Olympics. They have several options including participating in the Special Olympics or supporting Olympic teams via training, funding, public awareness, educating kids, etc.

Example 2: I've wanted to be an astronaut since John Glenn went into orbit. There are several reasons why I didn't continue to pursue that goal but I found happiness in an aviation career. Others, the glass-half-empty people, might have simply given up and died full of regret that they did give up.

https://www.verywellmind.com/characteristics-of-self-actualized-people-2795963
11 Characteristics of Self-Actualized People
characteristics-of-self-actualized-people-2795963-Final-82a7a931fa48463ab25ee1630cc62961.png

Self-actualized people accept their limitations and seek their goals in spite of them.

Likely, but my perception is that the goals are just as baked in as the capabilities and limitations.
I don't present this as proven science, of course, but I don't believe that it's been disproven, either.

In any case, I need a donut.
It's my fallback move whenever further thought requires more energy than I have available at the moment.

Likely, but my perception is that the goals are just as baked in as the capabilities and limitations.
I don't present this as proven science, of course, but I don't believe that it's been disproven, either.

In any case, I need a donut.
It's my fallback move whenever further thought requires more energy than I have available at the moment.

If your view is true, how do you account for human advancement over the past 4000 years? While I agree about half of humans are subpar, those above par have pushed/pulled our species to our present level of advancement.

Back