Black man blows white mans head off in broad daylight

If your view is true, how do you account for human advancement over the past 4000 years? While I agree about half of humans are subpar, those above par have pushed/pulled our species to our present level of advancement.

I don't understand how the two phenomena are conflicting.
Too avoid progress, we'd have to be universally anti-progressive, and we're obviously not.

The domestic dog isn't even sufficiently different from the gray wolf to have its own species designation.
It's considered a sub-species of the gray wolf.

Domestic dogs get professional grooming, comprehensive veterinary care, solid nutrition, and lots of affection, all for free from the humans that they've trained.
Gray wolves, 98% or more genetically similar, die in the wild long before what should be their time.
They were all gray wolves, but some were capable of incredible advancements.

tell that to the ATF/FBI

View attachment 24616

Are you claiming the ATF/FBI intentionally murdered those kids like your hero Timothy McVeigh, the White Supremacist, murdered kids in Oklahoma?

You have repeatedly supported killing Americans, including kids, as collateral damage for political ends. Neither I nor the US government has advocated likewise.

I don't understand how the two phenomena are conflicting.
Too avoid progress, we'd have to be universally anti-progressive, and we're obviously not.

The domestic dog isn't even sufficiently different from the gray wolf to have its own species designation.
It's considered a sub-species of the gray wolf.

Domestic dogs get professional grooming, comprehensive veterinary care, solid nutrition, and lots of affection, all for free from the humans that they've trained.
Gray wolves, 98% or more genetically similar, die in the wild long before what should be their time.
They were all gray wolves, but some were capable of incredible advancements.
Humans are 98% genetically similar to chimps. Are you claiming you're no better or different than a chimp, neef?

All I'm seeing from you is excuses to justify your negative views of life and the human species.

Humans are 98% genetically similar to chimps. Are you claiming you're no better or different than a chimp, neef?

All I'm seeing from you is excuses to justify your negative views of life and the human species.

It obviously appears that way to you.
Neither "negative" nor "positive" is a synonym for "accurate," and you seem to believe that value judgements are included in my assessments.
If they are, they may be ignored as irrelevant to this discussion.

Genetic predispositions can be "bad" or "good" subjectively, but objectively, they just "are."
That's my actual perception, and scientifically, it's neither proven nor disproven.
Perceptions also just "are."

The OP is inaccurate, the man shot was Hispanic. This was inaccurately titled in order to encite a reaction for racist purposes. If you do this often I will ban you. I had to search out the frickin' title on Twitter and delete it, I have moved it to the appropriate section.

For future reference. If you are posting anything that you expect will cause racial tension, that is a topic that is not safe for work. If you are doing it while making it obvious you are trolling (like here calling someone "white" that isn't "white") you will wind up banned.

Stop putting racism in the title of your threads in any place other than NSFW areas. It is not okay for folks to have that stuff appearing on their desktops at work.

Are you claiming the ATF/FBI intentionally murdered those kids like your hero Timothy McVeigh, the White Supremacist, murdered kids in Oklahoma?
you KNOW they did.

You have repeatedly supported killing Americans, including kids, as collateral damage for political ends. Neither I nor the US government has advocated likewise.

I ACCEPT. since you're disabled with the inability to understand certain words, making up your own. The government does to, but you don't criticize them for it, you accept it as well.

It obviously appears that way to you.
Neither "negative" nor "positive" is a synonym for "accurate," and you seem to believe that value judgements are included in my assessments.
If they are, they may be ignored as irrelevant to this discussion.

Genetic predispositions can be "bad" or "good" subjectively, but objectively, they just "are."
That's my actual perception, and scientifically, it's neither proven nor disproven.
Perceptions also just "are."

Yes, it's a pattern I perceive. Like your perceptions of me, I can only perceive you through your posts. The tone, the demeanor, the topics. What you talk about and what you don't.

Agreed on genetic predispositions and that good and bad are relative. How does that absolve a criminal from their behavior? A liar? A child abuser?

you KNOW they did.

I ACCEPT. since you're disabled with the inability to understand certain words, making up your own. The government does to, but you don't criticize them for it, you accept it as well.

Disagreed. What is your evidence that they intentionally murdered children, as your hero Timothy McVeigh did?

Dude, all you are doing is proving you hate me and the US government so badly that you would murder Americans for political reasons.

Disagreed. What is your evidence that they intentionally murdered children, as your hero Timothy McVeigh did?
there were these great big tanks with battering rams and CS gas that broke through the walls, not knowing what was on the other side, or did you not care to watch those videos? I understand if you want to deny that they did that. It would mean that you DO accept kids being murdered as collateral damage when it's done by government.

there were these great big tanks with battering rams and CS gas that broke through the walls, not knowing what was on the other side, or did you not care to watch those videos? I understand if you want to deny that they did that. It would mean that you DO accept kids being murdered as collateral damage when it's done by government.
No sane person equates placing a bomb under a daycare with a tracked vehicle poking a hole in a wall to insert CS after 51 days of siege.

All the Monday Morning Quarterbacks can agree that the Feds would have better served the public by defusing the situation*, but no one can say the Feds didn't give the Branch Davidians over 50 days to vacate the premises.

How much time did your hero Timothy McVeigh give the kids in the daycare center to vacate?

The Feds tried to avoid collateral damage, DtM. You relish it, as proved by our conversations in the days before 1/6.

*much less have nabbed Koresh on a Saturday visit to town.

No sane person equates placing a bomb under a daycare with a tracked vehicle poking a hole in a wall to insert CS after 51 days of siege.

All the Monday Morning Quarterbacks can agree that the Feds would have better served the public by defusing the situation*, but no one can say the Feds didn't give the Branch Davidians over 50 days to vacate the premises.

How much time did your hero Timothy McVeigh give the kids in the daycare center to vacate?

The Feds tried to avoid collateral damage, DtM. You relish it, as proved by our conversations in the days before 1/6.

*much less have nabbed Koresh on a Saturday visit to town.

58 men, women, and children were murdered by your beloved federal government because the ATF wanted to put on a show to increase their budget. Those kids are your collateral damage that you accept, therefore you approve of murdering kids in the name of bigger government, especially if they catch and kill WSEs or domestic terrorists............I find it ironic that you love terrorists, as long as they are hunting the terrorists you hate.

58 men, women, and children were murdered by your beloved federal government because the ATF wanted to put on a show to increase their budget. Those kids are your collateral damage that you accept, therefore you approve of murdering kids in the name of bigger government, especially if they catch and kill WSEs or domestic terrorists............I find it ironic that you love terrorists, as long as they are hunting the terrorists you hate.
Dude, 168 people intentionally murdered by your hero McVeigh and you want to murder even more.

Why didn't you go to 1/6? If you are really the cold-blooded killer you purport yourself to be, why didn't you help hang Mike Pence and bring down your hated Federal government?

This is the horrific moment a black man casually loads a handgun and executes a white man on a St. Louis sidewalk.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-executes-homeless-man-St-Louis-sidewalk.html

Will this get the same coverage as Zimmerman

White supremacy - no

White privilege - no

MAGA - no

Doesn’t fit the narrative

So you finally agree that guns are bad and that we should repeat the Second Amendment. Great.

Left or right won't affect the fact that one is dead and the other is in jail. And CNN doesn't need to show this news (when the black shoots, or when the white shoots). We need to put these guys in jail for the zokon. And when this news is not on TV, there will be less anger for each of us. And such showdowns were, are and will always be as long as there are weapons in the world. If there is a gun in the closet, then it will fire sometime.

Left or right won't affect the fact that one is dead and the other is in jail. And CNN doesn't need to show this news (when the black shoots, or when the white shoots). We need to put these guys in jail for the zokon. And when this news is not on TV, there will be less anger for each of us. And such showdowns were, are and will always be as long as there are weapons in the world. If there is a gun in the closet, then it will fire sometime.

Head in the sand isn't the answer new guy!

Back