Black On White Crime Is Enormous, Happens Every Day, But It'sTaboo to Discuss.

One crime does not make another better or worse. The idea that we must measure and mete out outrage over a crime based on the pigmentation of the victim vs. the attacker is problematic to begin with. The idea that white folk should suddenly start shouting, "But what about us?!!!" is nonsense. The thought police should not be taking part in our legislation.

Black on white because it's philly's not-so-subtle way of displaying his prejudice again. How about this: whether its black on white crime or white on black crime, the vast majority of violent crime is committed by males. But I understand you guys would never raise that topic, huh.

"Imagine for a moment if a deadly disease disproportionately affected men. Not a disease like prostate cancer that can only affect men, but a condition prevalent in the general population that was vastly more likely to strike men. Violence is such a condition: men are nine to 10 times more likely to commit homicide and more likely to be its victims. The numbers are sobering when we look at young men. In the U.S., for example, young white males (between ages 14 and 24) represent only 6% of the population, yet commit almost 17% of the murders. For young black males, the numbers are even more alarming (1.2% of the population accounting for 27% of all homicides). Together, these two groups of young men make up just 7% of the population and 45% of the homicides. And, overall, 90% of all violent offenders are male, as are nearly 80% of the victims."

Who would think that overtly high levels of testosterone, something that is proven to cause increased aggression, would make a group of people more violent? One of the mysteries of life I guess.

Have any of you looked at the circumstances of poverty, poor education and lack of opportunity in your calculations? I'd suggest you look a little deeper than the pigment of one's skin. Some of you remind me of snot nosed 3rd graders hollering "he did it, too!!!!!!"

Petula

Philly, you should bring this up at your next Klan meeting.

This is what ALWAYS happens when you try to even discuss this topic let alone mention it. They will immediately play the race card against you to shut you up. As I stated in my post title, the topic is taboo, forbidden to be discussed.

White people are to stand and take it. There's no substantial black on white crime to talk about. White people are being payed back for three hundred years of oppression on blacks by whites so now it's whitey's turn. Whites must grin and bear it when black thugs slaughter their loved ones out of racism and hatred of whites.

Your post is nothing but fear-mongering and bias.

"...any given black person is 2.75 times as likely to be murdered by a white person as any given white person is to be murdered by an African American."

http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race...right-manipulates-white-fear-with-bogus-data/

My post is about discussing an alarming trend of crime by black thugs on whites and you're of the mindset that this topic is politically incorrect and you've pulled out your stats trying to dismiss it. Stats? Since the Zimmerman verdict, there have been approximately 500 beatings and shootings by blacks against whites which are obviously racially motivated coming out of a population that makes up about 5% of the total population of the country.

So why isn't the media describing this outbreak of murder and mayhem by black thugs on whites as being racially motivated? If whites even allegedly commit crimes against blacks, the media will go to great lengths to describe them as racially motivated by first making them national stories with Jesse Jackson and Reverend Al in hot pursuit. And in Mr. Zimmerman's case, fabricate racism trying to get him convicted on a racially motivated hate crime.

My post is about discussing an alarming trend of crime by black thugs on whites and you're of the mindset that this topic is politically incorrect and you've pulled out your stats trying to dismiss it. Stats? Since the Zimmerman verdict, there have been approximately 500 beatings and shootings by blacks against whites which are obviously racially motivated coming out of a population that makes up about 5% of the total population of the country.

So why isn't the media describing this outbreak of murder and mayhem by black thugs on whites as being racially motivated? If whites even allegedly commit crimes against blacks, the media will go to great lengths to describe them as racially motivated by first making them national stories with Jesse Jackson and Reverend Al in hot pursuit. And in Mr. Zimmerman's case, fabricate racism trying to get him convicted on a racially motivated hate crime.

http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/nazi...lliteracy-of-right-wing-statistical-analysis/

Your cherry picking of crime statistics has been noted. For some reason you have a bug up your butt about skin color and your posts show fear and suspicion of African Americans only. I just don't see the "alarming trend" you keep talking about. The facts show that most whites kill other whites and most blacks kill other blacks. People are trying to show you the overall trends and statistics but you just ignore them so how can you think we're not suspicious of your agenda?

I notice that nobody will address the statistic that nearly 50% of shootings are perpetrated by around 5% of the population. You were the one that said the truth can't be racist.

The truth is not racists, it is the way in which racists use the truth that is racists.

The truth is not racists, it is the way in which racists use the truth that is racists.

I haven't see anybody deny that statistic, just ignore it. Let's put this way, how much money does it cost to put all those people through the criminal justice system and incarcerate them? It must be an absolutely colossal amount, how much better if even a fraction of it went to educating black males and taking them out of the gang environment.

I haven't see anybody deny that statistic, just ignore it. Let's put this way, how much money does it cost to put all those people through the criminal justice system and incarcerate them? It must be an absolutely colossal amount, how much better if even a fraction of it went to educating black males and taking them out of the gang environment.

I can't argue with that, I agree, money would be better spent on education, especially when crimes are non violent and drug related.

This is attacking the source but I thought it still pretty funny. Tim Wise calls himeself the "anti-racist" yet here he is being called racist by the black left.

Why Is Tim Wise Stamping the Anti-Racist Ghetto Passes at Teach For America

""Tim Wise has made a career as an author and speaker lecturing white Americans on racism. We suppose that's a good thing and that somebody's gotta do it. Mr. Wise is speaking at a major Teach For America event on July 19. How do we reconcile that with a stand against racism? We can't, and unless TFA is gonna pay Mr. Wise to tell them their entire practice and premise is elitist, evil and yes, racist, we're pretty sure he can't reconcile it either.""

http://blackagendareport.com/tim-wise-stamps-ghetto-passes-4-tfa-say-it-aint-so

You did not provide much support for your stats. It's obvious that you reduced the population of blacks to get to 5% of young black males, but you did not reduce the number of murders in the same way. I think your numbers are way off.

You did not provide much support for your stats. It's obvious that you reduced the population of blacks to get to 5% of young black males, but you did not reduce the number of murders in the same way. I think your numbers are way off.

Well I made some assumptions that the vast majority of black shootings were perpetrated by males between 15-60. Just under half of all shootings are attributed to black assailants so I made an adjustment of 1.5% for females, children and senior citizens. The total black population is around 13% of the USA and I assumed that there was a 50:50 split between male and female. I would have used real statistics but they are not easy to find, for me at least maybe you can do better?

Last edited:
Have any of you looked at the circumstances of poverty, poor education and lack of opportunity in your calculations? I'd suggest you look a little deeper than the pigment of one's skin. Some of you remind me of snot nosed 3rd graders hollering "he did it, too!!!!!!"

Petula

Can you please explain to me why those circumstances are so prevalent.

Back