Black On White Crime Is Enormous, Happens Every Day, But It'sTaboo to Discuss.

All you ever hear about is Zimmerman, Zimmerman, Zimmerman from his haters with many of them wanting him dead. But what about black on white crime and especially black on white murder homicide? If it wasn't for the internet, the media would have all these crimes buried and out of sight for the viewing public. The recent outbreak of media stories on the internet involving crimes committed by blacks on whites are too numerous for me to paste here including the story of the world war two vet who was murdered but this is a serious problem that needs to be addressed.

A black activist on another site explained that these crimes of murder against whites should be expected out of payback for three hundred years of black oppression by whites. So this I suppose means that whites are supposed to grin and bear it as their punishment for being white whenever black punk thugs lay slaughter to their children and loved ones.

This is political correctness absolute insanity and it's high time white people start discussing this openly among themselves and with everybody else.

Notice that this jackass cannot produce ONE iota of facts from either the Department of Justice or the FBI to back up his rants. Typical of a David Duke wanna-be.

There is undoubtedly a lot of truth in that, black boys especially rarely see a positive male role model and get sucked into gangs as a substitute for a stable home environment.
And how would you know that? You've read Oliver Twist, too many times, and extrapolated. When you straighten out the thugs of London, then you can tell us about America.

There are no links to trade because the info you wrote has no back up. My position is that one starts a dialogue with a fact, not an opinion. I'm not going to argue something I don't believe is true. No, I don't believe there is more serious black on white crime than the opposite. I already linked to the numbers I think are accurate, i.e. whites are more violent toward other whites and blacks are more violent to other blacks. And I also believe that white on black crime is greater than the opposite.

Where is white on black crime greater than black on white crime?

I notice that nobody will address the statistic that nearly 50% of shootings are perpetrated by around 5% of the population. You were the one that said the truth can't be racist.

The truth is not racist. What you're proposing as the truth, isn't. Duh. Who compiled the statistics? It certainly wasn't any black people that we know of.

There are no links to trade because the info you wrote has no back up. My position is that one starts a dialogue with a fact, not an opinion. I'm not going to argue something I don't believe is true. No, I don't believe there is more serious black on white crime than the opposite. I already linked to the numbers I think are accurate, i.e. whites are more violent toward other whites and blacks are more violent to other blacks. And I also believe that white on black crime is greater than the opposite.

What you believe is irrelevant....
and no one is talking about which violence is more serious...that also is irrelevant......

Hundreds killed in Chicago and Detroit is what is reality....black on black....gangs
The random attacks, beatings, muggings and killings of whites done by blacks is reality today....whether you "believe" it or not.

As our friend Poet pointed our months ago..."IF ITS THE TRUTH, AIN'T RACISM"

And how would you know that? You've read Oliver Twist, too many times, and extrapolated. When you straighten out the thugs of London, then you can tell us about America.

Part of the reason for the problem is the massive amount of denial from people like you. You are very much of the "if you can't see it ain't happening" school of thought. Yes and the thugs of London also happen to be mainly black as well.

and no one is talking about which violence is more serious...that also is irrelevant......

Hundreds killed in Chicago and Detroit is what is reality....black on black....gangs
The random attacks, beatings, muggings and killings of whites done by blacks is reality today....whether you "believe" it or not.

It's not reality. Crime is down. As has been pointed out a black person is more likely to be the victim of a white criminal than the reverse.

Okay, if it is the family, then why are crime numbers DROPPING. Your narrative made some bit of sense 20 years ago. It does not anymore.

I would suggest that one of the reasons crime is dropping is due to community policing. The "midnight basketball leagues" and other forms of outreach which conservative bigots objected has been effective.

As a Libertarian do you support federal funds being spent on midnight basketball?

As a Libertarian do you support federal funds being spent on midnight basketball?

As opposed to what? Being spent on militarizing local police or some other stupid solution supported by conservatives? Yes.

If I oppose it, it would have nothing to do with the relative value of community policing.

The conservatives all sound like they are stuck in the early nineties due to their inability to incorporate new data. Crime is down. Marriage is not up. The gap between white and black single family households has declined significantly and though the gap in crime has slightly there is no connection as crime has dropped across all demographics.

Their narrative on this topic is busted. They are just trying to play on racism, fear and stupidity at this point.

As opposed to what? Being spent on militarizing local police or some other stupid solution supported by conservatives? Yes.

enough dodging. Do you specifically support it: yes or no? If dictator baxter could make it continue tomorrow or be stopped tomorrow, which would you choose?

It's not reality. Crime is down. As has been pointed out a black person is more likely to be the victim of a white criminal than the reverse.

Blacks in the UK weren't subject to slavery as the vast majority came after WW2 from the Caribbean, the first wave were extremely law abiding and religious for the most part. Nowadays, as in the US, black crime is disproportionately high.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html

enough dodging. Do you specifically support it: yes or no? If dictator baxter could make it continue tomorrow or be stopped tomorrow, which would you choose?

Who is dodging? It's not relevant to this discussion and so you are off topic, troll. We are talking about crime and solutions to it, not the proper division of power between the federal and state/local governments. If I were dictator then argument over division of power would no longer be relevant, would it.

Conservatives are not opposed to federalization of crime and their attacks on the program had little to do with that.

I certainly think it wise for local law enforcement to spend some their money on community outreach as it seems to be cost effective.

I'll say the same to you as I did to philly. Show me some statistics, and I don't mean anecdotal evidence from freerepublic or some other right-wing rag. Hard evidence from an independent statistician or source, with footnotes on how the numbers were gathered.

Rebut this, popeye.

"First, according to the 2008 data Williams relied on (see Table 42), which is the most recent comprehensive data published by the Justice Department on violent crime victimizations, that year there were approximately 3.6 million violent crimes involving a single-offender. These crimes include assault, both simple and aggravated (mostly simple), robbery, and sexual assault or rape. Of those 3.6 million violent crimes, whites committed 2.1 million of them (58.4%) while blacks committed about 830,000 (22.8%) About 442,000 (or 12%) involved perpetrators whose race was not known to the victim. Thus, for crimes where the race of the perpetrator was known to the victims (about 3.2 million crimes), whites would have committed about 66 percent (two-thirds) and blacks about 26 percent (one-fourth). If we assume the same rough racial distribution for crimes where the perpetrator’s race was not known as for crimes where the offender race was known (a reasonable guess), this would mean that whites committed an additional 300,000 crimes, roughly, while blacks would have committed an additional 115,000. In all, this would mean that in 2008, whites committed roughly 2.4 million single offender violent crimes, while blacks would have committed around 950,000."

http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race...right-manipulates-white-fear-with-bogus-data/

Last edited:
Part of the reason for the problem is the massive amount of denial from people like you. You are very much of the "if you can't see it ain't happening" school of thought. Yes and the thugs of London also happen to be mainly black as well.

Oh, hogwash. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangs_in_the_United_Kingdom
London was the first city documented as the world's gang capital, followed thereafter by American cities such as New York City, Chicago and Los Angeles

Gang-related organised crime in the United Kingdom according to the Serious Organised Crime Agency is concentrated around the cities of London, Manchester and Liverpool and regionally across the West Midlands region, south coast and northern England.[1] With regards to street gangs the cities identified as having the most serious gang problems, which also accounted for 65% of firearm homicides in England and Wales, were London, Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool.[2] Glasgow in Scotland also has a historical gang culture with the city having 6 times as many teenage gangs as London, which has ten times the population, per capita.[3]

In the early part of the millennium the cities of Leeds, Bristol, Bradford including Keighley and Nottingham all commanded headlines pertaining to street gangs and suffered their share of high-profile firearms murders. Sheffield, which has a long history of gangs traced back to the 1920s in the book "The Sheffield Gang Wars",[4] along with Leicester[5] is one of numerous urban centres seen to have an emerging or re-emerging gang problem.

I'm almost sure there were no black gangs in the 1920's...so let's talk about who started gangsterism. It was the white population.
Don't get upset if someone takes your invention and does it better than you.

Oh, hogwash. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangs_in_the_United_Kingdom
London was the first city documented as the world's gang capital, followed thereafter by American cities such as New York City, Chicago and Los Angeles

Gang-related organised crime in the United Kingdom according to the Serious Organised Crime Agency is concentrated around the cities of London, Manchester and Liverpool and regionally across the West Midlands region, south coast and northern England.[1] With regards to street gangs the cities identified as having the most serious gang problems, which also accounted for 65% of firearm homicides in England and Wales, were London, Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool.[2] Glasgow in Scotland also has a historical gang culture with the city having 6 times as many teenage gangs as London, which has ten times the population, per capita.[3]

In the early part of the millennium the cities of Leeds, Bristol, Bradford including Keighley and Nottingham all commanded headlines pertaining to street gangs and suffered their share of high-profile firearms murders. Sheffield, which has a long history of gangs traced back to the 1920s in the book "The Sheffield Gang Wars",[4] along with Leicester[5] is one of numerous urban centres seen to have an emerging or re-emerging gang problem.

I'm almost sure there were no black gangs in the 1920's...so let's talk about who started gangsterism. It was the white population.
Don't get upset if someone takes your invention and does it better than you.

I know Sheffield a damn sight better than you do as I live quite close to it. There weren't any black gangs until the 1980's when blacks started to ape the gang culture in the USA. Most gun crime is attributable to black gangs along with muggings and street violence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html

Back