Black On White Crime Is Enormous, Happens Every Day, But It'sTaboo to Discuss.

We never know when it's white on white murder or even more, white on black because the race isn't ever made known.

Meanwhile, y'all let me know when the numbers equal the 40-60 million blacks killed by whites during our slavery days.

Retribution FTW!

Maybe the Jews ought to nuke Germany....retribution, ya know......

You're an asshole, an idiot, and a fool.

I'm almost sure there were no black gangs in the 1920's...

More of Ms. Failed Poets' ignorance exposed:

African-Americans first formed street gangs in the late 1920s and early 1930 on the Eastside of Los Angeles near Central and Vernon Avenues. They were also forming clubs in the downtown area of Los Angeles where they first settled around the same time. During the years to follow, African-Americans began to move south from downtown Los Angeles, down Central Avenue towards Slauson Avenue. The area between Slauson Avenue and Firestone (Manchester), during the 20′s and 30′s was occupied primarily by white residents, but just south of Firestone, African-American populations were growing in Watts between 92nd Street and Imperial.

During the 1920′s and 30′s, some of the Black gangs that were active in Los Angeles were the “Goodlows,” “Kelleys,” “Magnificents,” “Driver Brothers,” the “Boozies,” and the “Blodgettes” which hung out in an area off the Imperial Freeway known as the “Blodgette Track,” where the 105 Freeway is today. The “Boozies” were a family of many brothers and friends who were involved in prostitution and robbery. The guys frequented the Jefferson Park area on Los Angeles and hung out on Denker Avenue. The “Magnificents” were a group of youths from the Central Avenue on the eastside of LA. Eventually these gangs faded in the late 1930′s as the youths became older. Gangs during this time were strictly juvenile in nature, and those reaching their late teens distanced themselves from the gang.

http://www.streetgangs.com/crips/blackgangs1920s

It's not reality. Crime is down. As has been pointed out a black person is more likely to be the victim of a white criminal than the reverse.

and that stat is irrelevant.....whites are 85% or the population.....so no shit....the numbers show be skewed that way....now try it with percentages and see who the victims are...

Last edited:
A United States Department of Justice report which surveyed homicide statistics between 1974 and 2004 stated that of the crimes surveyed, 52.2% of the offenders were Black, 45.8% were White, and 2% were Other Races.

Of the victims in those same crimes, 50.9% were White, 46.9% were Black, and 2.1% were Other Races.

The report further stated that “most murders are intraracial” with 86% of White murders committed by Whites, and 94% of Black murders committed by Blacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#Murder

You fucking ignoramus. Are you not aware the Germans paid reparations to the Jews?????

So its more money you want ?.... Why didn't you say so.....we'll raise your welfare and food stamp allotment.....

The Jews should nuke the Egyptians then....they enslaved the Jews for 400 years....

So its more money you want ?.... Why didn't you say so.....we'll raise your welfare and food stamp allotment.....

The Jews should nuke the Egyptians then....they enslaved the Jews for 400 years....

Fuck money. You don't have enough money to satisfy the debt owed. We forgive the debt, because we're better
than you. And you re impotent.....you don't run anything. So STFU

Fuck money. You don't have enough money to satisfy the debt owed. We forgive the debt, because we're better
than you. And you re impotent.....you don't run anything. So STFU

LOL, Ms. Failed Poet again claims to speak for all Black Americans - no reparations, but you took the settlement $, didn't you?

Yes, I was just stating that 27% would be the majority of the 50% or even 53%, but still significantly less than 50% of all murders. Whatever the percentage of murders committed by black males 15-60 or even 14-60 is, I am sure it is quite a bit less than 50%. No matter, it is disproportionately high.

I can thank Legion troll for finding these figures.

A United States Department of Justice report which surveyed homicide statistics between 1974 and 2004 stated that of the crimes surveyed, 52.2% of the offenders were Black, 45.8% were White, and 2% were Other Races.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#Murder

sherry_west.jpg

Sherry West cried as she told the court what happened as she walked home from the post office on March 21 with her 13-month-old son Antonio Santiago. Two teenagers approached her and the older one demanded money, West testified.

"I told him I have a baby and I have expenses and I didn't have it," West said.

The teen threatened the baby when she refused to give him money a second time.

"He asked me if I wanted him to shoot my baby," West said. "I said, 'Don't shoot my baby."'

She said the teen fired a warning shot into the ground, fired a shot toward her head that grazed her ear when she ducked and then shot her in the leg. He then turned toward the baby in the stroller.

"I tried to stop him," she said. "I put my arms over my baby, but he still shot him."

After the baby had been shot, the teen still tried to grab her purse and hit her in the head with his gun, she said.

West screamed for help and both teens ran off, she said.

Asked by prosecutor Andrew Eknomou if the shooter was in the courtroom, West said he was.

She pointed at De'Marquise Elkins, 18, who sat at the defense table with his lawyers and showed no emotion.

demarquise-elkins-georgia1.jpg

Prosecutors say Elkins and an accomplice, 15-year-old Dominique Lang stopped West, and the older teen pointed a small .22-caliber revolver at her and demanded money and eventually shot the baby when West wouldn't surrender her purse.

Elkins faces life in prison if convicted of murder. At the time of the shooting he was 17, too young to face the death penalty if convicted under Georgia law. Lang will be tried at a later date.

Prosecutors have said information from Elkins' mother and sister led investigators to a pond where they found a revolver. Karimah Elkins is standing trial alongside her son on charges of evidence tampering and lying to police. Elkins' sister also was charged with evidence tampering.

ht_karimah_katrina_elkins_nt_130226_wg.jpg

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/08/28/14/35/us-mum-testifies-she-tried-to-save-baby

Sorry, but those figures are bogus. They were compiled by white people with an agenda.....to further demonize black people.

You keep saying the same old tired shit; but I have yet to see you post a single fucking thing, that refutes any of those "figures".
So either put up or shut the fuck up,

Just curious; but do you still look like Woody Woodpecker and/or the character from the Waylon Brother's skits?

Already, been over that. Blacks are more than 5% of the population.

So I repeat, the vast majority of black murders are by black men who are at most 6.5% of the population. The 5% figure is arrived at by discounting black males under 15 and over 60 and females from the overall total. I haven't seen you come up with a better figure yet.

Last edited:
But what about black on white crime and especially black on white murder homicide? If it wasn't for the internet, the media would have all these crimes buried and out of sight for the viewing public. The recent outbreak of media stories on the internet involving crimes committed by blacks on whites are too numerous for me to paste here including the story of the world war two vet who was murdered but this is a serious problem that needs to be addressed.

Good to see you here Philly Rabbit. As always, a voice of reason and reality.

Back