Black On White Crime Is Enormous, Happens Every Day, But It'sTaboo to Discuss.

That's not going to help you to do anything but make a guess. You are stupid and stubborn.

It has been established, that black males 14-24 are the offenders in about 27% of all murders. That is likely your highest concentration of crimes to offender population. It would be even higher than the concentration of murders committed by black males 15-60. I am not sure what the hell you are intending, other than some stupid racist nonsense, but why not use a verifiable number instead of speculating?

I can tell you right now, they are also highly represented in the population of murder/crime victims and in the number of those living in poverty.

You just want to argue for the sake of it, I am not disputing your 27% figure for 14-24 year olds. So why are you disputing the 52.5% figure for all black murders? It is elementary maths that the figure for all black males has to be between 27% and 52.5%, I am saying it is a lot nearer 50% whilst you want to say it is nowhere near and then attempt to invoke racism as a trump card to shut down debate. Of course if it isn't black males then it is black females that account for the rest of the murders, at least according to you.

Last edited:
As opposed to what? Being spent on militarizing local police or some other stupid solution supported by conservatives? Yes.

If I oppose it, it would have nothing to do with the relative value of community policing.

The conservatives all sound like they are stuck in the early nineties due to their inability to incorporate new data. Crime is down. Marriage is not up. The gap between white and black single family households has declined significantly and though the gap in crime has slightly there is no connection as crime has dropped across all demographics.

Their narrative on this topic is busted. They are just trying to play on racism, fear and stupidity at this point.

Um excuse me who is militarizing the police, you better check yourself before you wreck yourself

And you are a crippler by telling blacks they are victims, that is what they will always see as long as they keep pulling the lever for dimocraps. Enjoy being a salve owner because that is all the democrats are anymore. And you can shove your labels where the sun don't shine cause they don't stick to me.

I have not voted for Democrats. I might start on the local level as Republicans seem hell bent on racist policies, banning all abortions and indoctrinating kids.

Somehow you think that programs intended to help, instead victimize blacks but it is not possible that racist attitudes/policies intended to do harm could hurt them. I have not decided if you are as racist as most of the new conservatives on this board. You are clearly a moron, though.

wait a dang minute ,you can't have it both ways you said blacks don't trust the police, now you say they are running basketball leagues that are bringing crime down. Dense much?

Could it possibly be that through these programs they are building trust? They are providing a way for young males to have a community without gangs?

I'll say the same to you as I did to philly. Show me some statistics, and I don't mean anecdotal evidence from freerepublic or some other right-wing rag. Hard evidence from an independent statistician or source, with footnotes on how the numbers were gathered.

Rebut this, popeye.

"First, according to the 2008 data Williams relied on (see Table 42), which is the most recent comprehensive data published by the Justice Department on violent crime victimizations, that year there were approximately 3.6 million violent crimes involving a single-offender. These crimes include assault, both simple and aggravated (mostly simple), robbery, and sexual assault or rape. Of those 3.6 million violent crimes, whites committed 2.1 million of them (58.4%) while blacks committed about 830,000 (22.8%) About 442,000 (or 12%) involved perpetrators whose race was not known to the victim. Thus, for crimes where the race of the perpetrator was known to the victims (about 3.2 million crimes), whites would have committed about 66 percent (two-thirds) and blacks about 26 percent (one-fourth). If we assume the same rough racial distribution for crimes where the perpetrator’s race was not known as for crimes where the offender race was known (a reasonable guess), this would mean that whites committed an additional 300,000 crimes, roughly, while blacks would have committed an additional 115,000. In all, this would mean that in 2008, whites committed roughly 2.4 million single offender violent crimes, while blacks would have committed around 950,000."

http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race...right-manipulates-white-fear-with-bogus-data/

Assume the US population is 350 million.......14% black, 85% white, 1% other
297.5 million white, 49 million black

Using your figures of 2.4 million white crime, 950,000 black crime, tell us.....how many crimes per 100,000 people is it for each race.....
I can't wait.

wait a dang minute ,you can't have it both ways you said blacks don't trust the police, now you say they are running basketball leagues that are bringing crime down. Dense much?

The idea behind the leagues is to build trust and strengthen the bonds between the police and the community.

Yes, I think "community policing" is part of the reason for the lower crime rates. What is your explanation? You claim the problem is all about single parent households, but that trend has not changed.

and that stat is irrelevant.....whites are 85% or the population.....so no shit....the numbers show be skewed that way....now try it with percentages and see who the victims are...

Okay....

.00000150251 percent of the white population will be murdered by blacks. .00000444898 percent of the black population will be murdered by whites. Of course, the 2.75 ratio holds. Why did you think that would be different?

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Notice that this jackass cannot produce ONE iota of facts from either the Department of Justice or the FBI to back up his rants. Typical of a David Duke wanna-be.

The jackass didn't destroy the black family in America, you and your governmental liberal policies did.

Ahhh, an obvious graduate of Bob Jones University speaks! :lies:

As did your partner in stupidity, you just spout off bigoted bluff and bluster WITHOUT supplying ONE IOTA of supporting facts from the Dept. of Justice or the FBI. Seems clowns like you think that if you spew a lie often and loud enough and then have some other fool agree with it, then it magically becomes fact. :palm:

Could it possibly be that through these programs they are building trust? They are providing a way for young males to have a community without gangs?

I am all for it, coached a pal team with a cop friend of mine and loved it, but PB said they don't trust cops, so why would they show up to play ball if they are so untrustworthy. I am for anything that will improve race relations and help people i just don't think democrats have their best interest in mind, only controlling the message they get by trotting out Jesse, and Al, who are nothing more than race baiters

I'll say the same to you as I did to philly. Show me some statistics, and I don't mean anecdotal evidence from freerepublic or some other right-wing rag. Hard evidence from an independent statistician or source, with footnotes on how the numbers were gathered.

Rebut this, popeye.

"First, according to the 2008 data Williams relied on (see Table 42), which is the most recent comprehensive data published by the Justice Department on violent crime victimizations, that year there were approximately 3.6 million violent crimes involving a single-offender. These crimes include assault, both simple and aggravated (mostly simple), robbery, and sexual assault or rape. Of those 3.6 million violent crimes, whites committed 2.1 million of them (58.4%) while blacks committed about 830,000 (22.8%) About 442,000 (or 12%) involved perpetrators whose race was not known to the victim. Thus, for crimes where the race of the perpetrator was known to the victims (about 3.2 million crimes), whites would have committed about 66 percent (two-thirds) and blacks about 26 percent (one-fourth). If we assume the same rough racial distribution for crimes where the perpetrator’s race was not known as for crimes where the offender race was known (a reasonable guess), this would mean that whites committed an additional 300,000 crimes, roughly, while blacks would have committed an additional 115,000. In all, this would mean that in 2008, whites committed roughly 2.4 million single offender violent crimes, while blacks would have committed around 950,000."

http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race...right-manipulates-white-fear-with-bogus-data/

Interesting that to date NONE of these jokers who are all carrying on about blacks and violent crime will touch this information.

Oh and for the record, Tim Wise is "white". Deal with it, chumps.

Ahhh, an obvious graduate of Bob Jones University speaks! :lies:

As did your partner in stupidity, you just spout off bigoted bluff and bluster WITHOUT supplying ONE IOTA of supporting facts from the Dept. of Justice or the FBI. Seems clowns like you think that if you spew a lie often and loud enough and then have some other fool agree with it, then it magically becomes fact. :palm:

And when one of your loved ones is slaughtered by black thugs, I'll bet you're going to blame me.

Aren't you?

Do you even know what federalism is, and exactly how did liberal destroy it?

You don't believe in social justice?

Keep that in mind when you are the minority.

Yea, I know what federalism is. That's when the constitution was a federal constitution before you lefties perverted it, redefined it, and turned it into a national constitution.

See? And no links either.

And when one of your loved ones is slaughtered by black thugs, I'll bet you're going to blame me.

Aren't you?

Why is it that when intellectually impotent bigots like you are challenged to provide valid, documented FACTS to back up your bluster, all you do is just blow more smoke?

When either you or that other jackass can provide FACTS from the FBI or Justice Dept. to back up your bilge, let me know. Until then, I'll just laugh at your fussing and fuming.

Back