Black On White Crime Is Enormous, Happens Every Day, But It'sTaboo to Discuss.

Yeah, they would still be slaves under your belief system.

Discounting morality, economically, that doesn't fly. The cost of maintaining a single slave in today's economy would be astronomical.

You lefties and your social justice mantra destroyed federalism in America and replaced it with progressive statism under the guise of social justice and today, black kids have turned into street thugs without human fathers on account of it.

As opposed to what? Being spent on militarizing local police or some other stupid solution supported by conservatives? Yes.

If I oppose it, it would have nothing to do with the relative value of community policing.

The conservatives all sound like they are stuck in the early nineties due to their inability to incorporate new data. Crime is down. Marriage is not up. The gap between white and black single family households has declined significantly and though the gap in crime has slightly there is no connection as crime has dropped across all demographics.

Their narrative on this topic is busted. They are just trying to play on racism, fear and stupidity at this point.

He's not a libertarian. He's a big government progressive who is currently defending the progressive welfare state and it's PC rules one of which is not to discuss blacks who murder whites because whites have it coming to them.

Why don't you ask him if blacks commit crimes against whites and if it's a serious social problem especially since the Zimmerman verdict?

So I repeat, the vast majority of black murders are by black men who are at most 6.5% of the population. The 5% figure is arrived at by discounting black males under 15 and over 60 and females from the overall total. I haven't seen you come up with a better figure yet.

BS lies.

fdbl8x.jpg

So I repeat, the vast majority of black murders are by black men who are at most 6.5% of the population. The 5% figure is arrived at by discounting black males under 15 and over 60 and females from the overall total. I haven't seen you come up with a better figure yet.

Like I said, we've already been over it.

So, I repeat, the number of murders by black men is far less than 53%. You reduced the population on one side (i.e., young black males as a percentage of the population) and not the other.

You are the one presenting the statistics. It's up to you provide valid ones, not me.

Discounting morality, economically, that doesn't fly. The cost of maintaining a single slave in today's economy would be astronomical.

You lefties and your social justice mantra destroyed federalism in America and replaced it with progressive statism under the guise of social justice and today, black kids have turned into street thugs without human fathers on account of it.

Do you even know what federalism is, and exactly how did liberal destroy it?

You don't believe in social justice?

Keep that in mind when you are the minority.

Like I said, we've already been over it.

So, I repeat, the number of murders by black men is far less than 53%. You reduced the population on one side (i.e., young black males as a percentage of the population) and not the other.

You are the one presenting the statistics. It's up to you provide valid ones, not me.

Your are stubborn beggar and no mistake, the figure in Wiki come from the DOJ. Are you saying that they are wrong? The whites figure, by the way, includes Hispanics. Blacks comprise 13% of the US population hence men are 6.5% of that total.

According to the United States Department of Justice: Blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicides, whites 45.3% and Native Americans and Asians 2.2%, from 1980 to 2008. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.[SUP][31][/SUP][SUP][32][/SUP]

Fuck money. You don't have enough money to satisfy the debt owed. We forgive the debt, because we're better
than you. And you re impotent.....you don't run anything. So STFU

because we're better
than you.?

So you admit you're a racist....finally.

Your are stubborn beggar and no mistake, the figure in Wiki come from the DOJ. Are you saying that they are wrong? The whites figure, by the way, includes Hispanics. Blacks comprise 13% of the US population hence men are 6.5% of that total.

You are the stubborn one. AGAIN, 52.5% is not the percentage of murders committed by black males or young black males. You can't use it and say 5% of the population is responsible. What percentage of murders are that 5% of the population responsible for??? IDK, but it's very likely to be significantly less than 52.5%.

You are the stubborn one. AGAIN, 52.5% is not the percentage of murders committed by black males or young black males. You can't use it and say 5% of the population is responsible. What percentage of murders are that 5% of the population responsible for??? IDK, but it's very likely to be significantly less than 52.5%.

So how many murders are committed by women? I have a figure of around 10% what have you got? I didn't say that 52.5% was the figure for black males but it sure as hell isn't 27%.

Have any of you looked at the circumstances of poverty, poor education and lack of opportunity in your calculations? I'd suggest you look a little deeper than the pigment of one's skin. Some of you remind me of snot nosed 3rd graders hollering "he did it, too!!!!!!"

Petula

Always have an excuse, huh......its never your fault, its somebody else or something else thats to blame...typical...

So how many murders are committed by women? I have a figure of around 10% what have you got?

That's not going to help you to do anything but make a guess. You are stupid and stubborn.

It has been established, that black males 14-24 are the offenders in about 27% of all murders. That is likely your highest concentration of crimes to offender population. It would be even higher than the concentration of murders committed by black males 15-60. I am not sure what the hell you are intending, other than some stupid racist nonsense, but why not use a verifiable number instead of speculating?

I can tell you right now, they are also highly represented in the population of murder/crime victims and in the number of those living in poverty.

Okay, if it is the family, then why are crime numbers DROPPING. Your narrative made some bit of sense 20 years ago. It does not anymore.

I would suggest that one of the reasons crime is dropping is due to community policing. The "midnight basketball leagues" and other forms of outreach which conservative bigots objected has been effective.

who runs the leagues?

You are just a dumbfuck racist who refuses to put yourself in the shoes of others. You want someone ELSE you can blame and punish and solutions that will not leave you feeling guilty. There is really not much reason for you to feel guilty, but since all racists are collectivists...

Go talk with anarcho-capitalist and they will tell you the government and police are primarily a protection racket not much different than gangs. That insight is not without merit. Many only use that knowledge to understand government and fail to use it to understand why people turn to gangs. It's not a racial thing, it's not because somebody made a song or a movie representing the reality of gangs. It's because gangs provide valuable services that become attractive to those communities under served by the government.

The same numbers that show blacks are disproportionately represented as offenders shows they are disproportionately represented as victims. It's not due to a mentality, it's a reality.

I did not say they were afraid. I think there is a lack of trust. They don't trust because experience tells them they should not. The police do a poor job of protecting them which is clear in the crime statistics. Police and the criminal justice system often victimize them with brutality or by punishing them for political gain. I do believe this situation is improving which is part of the reason why the crime numbers are way down.

You can continue to ignore that if you like and tell yourself it's all because they are fundamentally bad people, but you are nothing but a fool. They are faced with different choices. That does not mean that the individual criminals should be treated as victims. However, we need to address the systemic problems and they are not due to being too soft on minorities, which is just an absolutely ludicrous assertion.

And you are a crippler by telling blacks they are victims, that is what they will always see as long as they keep pulling the lever for dimocraps. Enjoy being a salve owner because that is all the democrats are anymore. And you can shove your labels where the sun don't shine cause they don't stick to me.

And you are a crippler by telling blacks they are victims, that is what they will always see as long as they keep pulling the lever for dimocraps. Enjoy being a salve owner because that is all the democrats are anymore. And you can shove your labels where the sun don't shine cause they don't stick to me.

I don't tell them they are victims, they tell me how they are discriminated against. I work within my community to change this. I educated my children that we are all equal. I stand up to racists.

If discrimination no longer existed and I still treated the blacks as if it did, then I would be victimizing them, but unfortunately discrimination still exists.

Back