Black On White Crime Is Enormous, Happens Every Day, But It'sTaboo to Discuss.

I can't argue with that, I agree, money would be better spent on education, especially when crimes are non violent and drug related.

I would have to say poverty regardless of race is linked to fatherless children, where deadbeat dads won't pay for their children, they just move on and impregnate another woman and the trend continues.

We never know when it's white on white murder or even more, white on black because the race isn't ever made known.

Meanwhile, y'all let me know when the numbers equal the 40-60 million blacks killed by whites during our slavery days.

Retribution FTW!

When you figure in the total population of blacks in the country compared to the rest of the population, the figures are staggering black on white vs. white on black crime. There have been approximately 500 assaults involving beatings and shootings of whites by black thugs since the Zimmerman verdict.

If around 5,000 blacks were either beaten or shot by whites over that time period, there would be a very serious discussion going on nationwide and it would be a definite problem completely engrossed by racial motivation on the part of whites by the media.

I would have to say poverty regardless of race is linked to fatherless children, where deadbeat dads won't pay for their children, they just move on and impregnate another woman and the trend continues.

There is undoubtedly a lot of truth in that, black boys especially rarely see a positive male role model and get sucked into gangs as a substitute for a stable home environment.

When you figure in the total population of blacks in the country compared to the rest of the population, the figures are staggering black on white vs. white on black crime. There have been approximately 500 assaults involving beatings and shootings of whites by black thugs since the Zimmerman verdict.

If around 5,000 blacks were either beaten or shot by whites over that time period, there would be a very serious discussion going on nationwide and it would be a definite problem completely engrossed by racial motivation on the part of whites by the media.

The only cite I could find for this was your post on another forum. So link me up please.

Well I made some assumptions that the majority of black shootings were perpetrated by males between 15-60. So I discounted females, children and senior citizens for the most part. The total black population is around 13% of the USA total and I assumed that there was a 50:50 split between male and female. I would have used real statistics but they are not easy to find, for me at least maybe you can do better?

So even the 5% is a guesstimate?

The majority of black murders were perpetrated by males between 15-60... okay that sounds likely. Then that makes them responsible for what percentage of total murders? 27% would fit that criteria. You just left the 50% hanging there and contrasted it against the 5%. While it is true they are responsible for a disproportionate number of murders it is significantly less than 50% of all murders.

They are also disproportionately represented in the numbers of murder victims.

I don't agree that the problem is primarily due to the fact we are not educating young black males. About what? It's not because of songs from Jay-Z either. That's fing stupid and assumes that young black males are completely irrational and without much free will.

The problem is related to the fact that gangs in many of these neighborhoods are the best way to protect yourself from violence and crime. We can fix that by getting them to rely on police, but we need to address the problems of racism within various police departments and other problems that have prevented the black community from trusting the police. IMO, we also need to get rid of laws that criminalize victimless acts which are inherently more likely to be enforced in arbitrary and prejudicial fashion and provide a lucrative way to finance criminal activity.

The black community rightly views the DA, police and government, in general, as enemies because those actors have a loooooong history of using blacks as scapegoats. The racists on this board are still doing it. When that stops and impoverished blacks can feel safe in relying on the police and government to protect their interests, the gang culture and the violence associated with it will likely fade away.

Last edited:

The majority of black murders were perpetrated by males between 15-60... okay that sounds likely. Then that makes them responsible for what percentage of total murders? 27% would fit that criteria. You just left the 50% hanging there and contrasted it against the 5%. While it is true they are responsible for a disproportionate number of murders it is significantly less than 50% of all murders.

I don't agree that the problem is primarily due to the fact we are not educating young black males. About what? It's not because of songs from Jay-Z either. That's fing stupid and assumes that young black males are completely irrational and without much free will.

The problem is related to the fact that gangs in many of these neighborhoods are the best way to protect yourself from violence and crime. We can fix that by getting them to rely on police, but we need to address the problems of racism within various police departments and other problems that have prevented the black community from trusting the police. IMO, we also need to get rid of laws that criminalize victimless acts which are inherently more likely to be enforced in arbitrary and prejudicial fashion and provide a lucrative way to finance criminal activity.

The black community rightly views the DA, police and government, in general, as enemies because those actors have a loooooong history of using blacks as scapegoats. The racists on this board are still doing it. When that stops and impoverished blacks can feel safe in relying on the police and government to protect their interests, the gang culture and the violence associated with it will likely fade away.

Actually that 27% figure is for young black males (14-24). See figures 23a and 23b.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Actually that 27% figure is for young black males (14-24). See figures 23a and 23b.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Yes, I was just stating that 27% would be the majority of the 50% or even 53%, but still significantly less than 50% of all murders. Whatever the percentage of murders committed by black males 15-60 or even 14-60 is, I am sure it is quite a bit less than 50%. No matter, it is disproportionately high.

You are wrong, there have been 480 murders and 75% of those were blacks killing blacks, not blacks killing whites.

It beats me, if you go to some of the poorest African countries you will see the children compelled to go to school wearing a uniform and expected to do well.

So what do you think causes lack of caring with poor students in the U.S, I think it is that there is no push to do well, because the government will always take care of them, and that is what is taught at home.

So what do you think causes lack of caring with poor students in the U.S, I think it is that there is no push to do well, because the government will always take care of them, and that is what is taught at home.

You are very misinformed.

well that's a big bag of crap, why are they afraid of police and the DA? what are they doing to make them afraid, also I call B.S ON THE EDUCATION PART, EDUCATORS EDUCATE, BUT WHEN THE PEOPLE AT HOME EXPECT NOTHING, THAT IS WHAT THEY GET. I for one am tired of the victim mentality of the left regarding the black community," you're not helping them, you are crippling them" Coach Boone from remembering the Titans.

You are very misinformed.

I call B.S you are misinformed, to many poor families are single parent families and they know vote democrat, keep the status quo, keep the free stuff rolling in. That is fact, and it doesn't matter the race, it's a problem caused by the erosion of the family unit.

I call B.S you are misinformed, to many poor families are single parent families and they know vote democrat, keep the status quo, keep the free stuff rolling in. That is fact, and it doesn't matter the race, it's a problem caused by the erosion of the family unit.

You are a simpleton.

well that's a big bag of crap, why are they afraid of police and the DA? what are they doing to make them afraid, also I call B.S ON THE EDUCATION PART, EDUCATORS EDUCATE, BUT WHEN THE PEOPLE AT HOME EXPECT NOTHING, THAT IS WHAT THEY GET. I for one am tired of the victim mentality of the left regarding the black community," you're not helping them, you are crippling them" Coach Boone from remembering the Titans.

You are just a dumbfuck racist who refuses to put yourself in the shoes of others. You want someone ELSE you can blame and punish and solutions that will not leave you feeling guilty. There is really not much reason for you to feel guilty, but since all racists are collectivists...

Go talk with anarcho-capitalist and they will tell you the government and police are primarily a protection racket not much different than gangs. That insight is not without merit. Many only use that knowledge to understand government and fail to use it to understand why people turn to gangs. It's not a racial thing, it's not because somebody made a song or a movie representing the reality of gangs. It's because gangs provide valuable services that become attractive to those communities under served by the government.

The same numbers that show blacks are disproportionately represented as offenders shows they are disproportionately represented as victims. It's not due to a mentality, it's a reality.

I did not say they were afraid. I think there is a lack of trust. They don't trust because experience tells them they should not. The police do a poor job of protecting them which is clear in the crime statistics. Police and the criminal justice system often victimize them with brutality or by punishing them for political gain. I do believe this situation is improving which is part of the reason why the crime numbers are way down.

You can continue to ignore that if you like and tell yourself it's all because they are fundamentally bad people, but you are nothing but a fool. They are faced with different choices. That does not mean that the individual criminals should be treated as victims. However, we need to address the systemic problems and they are not due to being too soft on minorities, which is just an absolutely ludicrous assertion.

Okay, if it is the family, then why are crime numbers DROPPING. Your narrative made some bit of sense 20 years ago. It does not anymore.

I would suggest that one of the reasons crime is dropping is due to community policing. The "midnight basketball leagues" and other forms of outreach which conservative bigots objected has been effective.

The only cite I could find for this was your post on another forum. So link me up please.

Let's not do back and forth links.

Is there a growing serious black on white crime problem in America comparing the total black population to the population of the rest of the country?

And do you think calling white people racists constantly by people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton while the media never mentions the crime rate as being racially motivated is going to make the problem simply disappear?

And you denying there is a black on white serious crime problem making it disappear?

White people are sick and tired of the race card being thrown in their faces and many, many of them are arming themselves with guns. This is reaching a boiling point and are you waiting for it to explode so you can blame the whites when it does explode?

This is what happens when you can't have a dialogue because the politically correct gods have silenced it.

Part of it, but there is also the component of modern day feminism which propagates the notion that men aren't needed. Couple that with the government that pays more when men aren't around and POOF you have more illegitimate children

Make no mistake. This is desired by statists. Single women vote heavily for democrats. So do you think democrats want more married women? Hell no

Let's not do back and forth links.

Is there a growing serious black on white crime problem in America comparing the total black population to the population of the rest of the country?

And do you think calling white people racists constantly by people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton while the media never mentions the crime rate as being racially motivated is going to make the problem simply disappear?

And you denying there is a black on white serious crime problem making it disappear?

White people are sick and tired of the race card being thrown in their faces and many, many of them are arming themselves with guns. This is reaching a boiling point and are you waiting for it to explode so you can blame the whites when it does explode?

This is what happens when you can't have a dialogue because the politically correct gods have silenced it.

There are no links to trade because the info you wrote has no back up. My position is that one starts a dialogue with a fact, not an opinion. I'm not going to argue something I don't believe is true. No, I don't believe there is more serious black on white crime than the opposite. I already linked to the numbers I think are accurate, i.e. whites are more violent toward other whites and blacks are more violent to other blacks. And I also believe that white on black crime is greater than the opposite.

Back