Black Pill Wrongness: Getting yours and letting it burn is wrong.

oh, we obviously just need to man up.

at least walt can admit he might be "whipped".

honesty i can respect.

we've all been there.

There is freedom beyond codependency.

You've got a friend dutch uncle.

Or go post a jpp.com gif with an indecently clad young woman to prove prove you haven't been castrated.

While it remains a possibility for you, my two years of knowing you tells me you can't. At least not without help first.

You hate women, which tells me you like something else, Fredo.

3uj5uo.jpg

I am not the one with a problem with naked charts or naked women. What pill is the right-wing taking to always have a problem with it?

Really? When was the last time you had a GF or wife? For how long?

I've run into a few "man-hater" flight attendants. All were middle-aged and hated their ex's. Female incels. AKA Losers. LOL

I don't blame women for being how they are. I just don't have to put up with it.

YOu feel you do.

you're probably a husk of your former self. and that's sad.

I don't blame women for being how they are. I just don't have to put up with it.

YOu feel you do.

you're probably a husk of your former self. and that's sad.

Got it. You don't like how women are and you feel more comfortable with men. :thup:

Yes, I like women and have been studying them since before puberty.

Ask Fat Boy; he'll tell you different. :rofl2:

Really? When was the last time you had a GF or wife? For how long?

I've run into a few "man-hater" flight attendants. All were middle-aged and hated their ex's. Female incels. AKA Losers. LOL
He’s always loved women, I’m one of his favorites ;)

Got it. You don't like how women are and you feel more comfortable with men. :thup:

Yes, I like women and have been studying them since before puberty.

Ask Fat Boy; he'll tell you different. :rofl2:

and now you're a simp retard. Got it.

You think ladies hate big dicks and really respect a man who carries their purse.

and now you're a simp retard. Got it.

You think ladies hate big dicks and really respect a man who carries their purse.

"Simp retard" is dumbass incelese for "womanizer".

Jesus, Fredo, jealous much? LOL Just buy a better brand of hand lotion and you'll be fine. :thup:

No it isn't.

Yes it is.

Flirting or romancing a woman isn't being a simp. Marrying a woman isn't being a simp. Hating women and calling any man who enjoys and seeks sex with women a "simp" is clearly the action of a loser Incel who masturbates in his basement dreaming of fucking celebrity women as sex slaves. Fuck those losers.

IMO, maybe they aren't in denial about being gay but they are certainly in denial about not being heterosexual. I don't know what you are, Fredo, but you don't strike me as being Hetero.

Yes it is.

Flirting or romancing a woman isn't being a simp. Marrying a woman isn't being a simp. Hating women and calling any man who enjoys and seeks sex with women a "simp" is clearly the action of a loser Incel who masturbates in his basement dreaming of fucking celebrity women as sex slaves. Fuck those losers.

IMO, maybe they aren't in denial about being gay but they are certainly in denial about not being heterosexual. I don't know what you are, Fredo, but you don't strike me as being Hetero.

being a simp is being a simp.

it's what we used to call being p-whipped.

you should be against the sexual grooming of children in schools, then, mr. aww shucks.

AssHat's lies cross the line again. Again, the alt right accuses everyone else of being guilty of what they are guilty of.

But he is right about one thing. Education is the best way to keep girls and later women out of abusive relationships. The girls we educate to be resistant to sexual predators will both be able to defend themselves against DeSantis now, but also AssHat when they grow up.

No it isn't. You're a misinformed cretin.

I would say that terrorism to try to force women to have sex with a group of men is wholesale rape. It is not the retail rape we are used to calling rape, but it meets the definition of rape. You disagree?

I study these people, because they have such a different perspective on the world. Look at the number of alt right posters posting there is no food... And then look at the unbelievable amount of food we have by historical standards.

Ask me how I know you don't go grocery shopping ever.

There's still food, but it's going to get worse.

I'm sure Walmart will post record profits for the quarter, but they're going to shrink their business model and allow some independent stores to pop back up.

Ones that actually have cashiers would be good.

Last edited:
Back