Blockchain is bullshit.

disgusting.

...and all the stupid fucking crypto libertarians.... don't get me started.

any digital file can be falsified.

You have no idea how blockchain works.

How would you alter that which doesn't exist?

If I take a simple text file, divide it into 4 parts and store each part on an anonymous storage devices held by third parties, how would you go about telling me the contents? No encryption, just a simple distributed file system? No key, no AES encryption - just that the file is distributed.

How would you do it?

You have no idea how blockchain works.

How would you alter that which doesn't exist?

If I take a simple text file, divide it into 4 parts and store each part on an anonymous storage devices held by third parties, how would you go about telling me the contents? No encryption, just a simple distributed file system? No key, no AES encryption - just that the file is distributed.

How would you do it?

ok then.

go onto each machine and get the pieces and asseble them.

Blockchain is a technology, there is no "they."

If Wall Street floats certain crypto currencies, it has utterly nothing to do with the technology.
Blockchain is a movement. Blazed explained it quite well. We need more time to see if Wall Street can quash it. I'm betting they can't.

Blockchain is a movement.

That is ignorantly absurd.

Blazed explained it quite well. We need more time to see if Wall Street can quash it. I'm betting they can't.

You confuse crypto currencies like BitCoin with blockchain - that is like confusing a keyboard with the words that are written.

Blockchain is an encryption technology that is based on decentralization of hash values to form keys to blocks that are distributed across dozens - or hundreds or random storage devices. It is the most effective encryption algorithm ever devised. The success is based on the fact that no person or device holds the key. There is no single point of failure nor access gateway that will grant entry.

The reason that crypto currencies flock to blockchain technology is that is the most secure and effective means of encryption known to man.

The theft of BitCoin in 2019 was based on spreading malware among crypto-miners, preying on greed to gain access to files.

it's just another unbacked (fiat) currency, which cannot even be taken off grid. It's implicitly techocratic and awful from it's very inception.

Blockchain is not a currency. Blockchain is an encryption methodology.

Do you oppose paper, because fiat currency is printed on paper?

Your position is literally this ridiculous.

Blockchain is not a currency. Blockchain is an encryption methodology.

Do you oppose paper, because fiat currency is printed on paper?

Your position is literally this ridiculous.

i oppose totalitarianism.

Mayer Amschel Rothschild once said, "I care not who controls a nation's political affairs, so long as I control her currency".

https://www.newyork.org › history › history-of-the-rothschild-bank-worlds-biggest-bank

That is ignorantly absurd.

You confuse crypto currencies like BitCoin with blockchain - that is like confusing a keyboard with the words that are written.

Blockchain is an encryption technology that is based on decentralization of hash values to form keys to blocks that are distributed across dozens - or hundreds or random storage devices. It is the most effective encryption algorithm ever devised. The success is based on the fact that no person or device holds the key. There is no single point of failure nor access gateway that will grant entry.

The reason that crypto currencies flock to blockchain technology is that is the most secure and effective means of encryption known to man.

The theft of BitCoin in 2019 was based on spreading malware among crypto-miners, preying on greed to gain access to files.
Is that what google says? Why is Wall Street trying to co-opt bitcoin?

Is that what google says? Why is Wall Street trying to co-opt bitcoin?

I have no idea what google says.

I'm not interested in your conspiracy theories vis a vie bitcoin. I am pointing out the ignorance being presented regarding blockchain technology - which is not bitcoin.

i oppose totalitarianism.

Mayer Amschel Rothschild once said, "I care not who controls a nation's political affairs, so long as I control her currency".

https://www.newyork.org › history › history-of-the-rothschild-bank-worlds-biggest-bank

Blockchain is not currency - it is an encryption methodology.

It's what we SHOULD be using for voting - if we actually wanted to end all election fraud.

I have no idea what google says.

I'm not interested in your conspiracy theories vis a vie bitcoin. I am pointing out the ignorance being presented regarding blockchain technology - which is not bitcoin.
There has to be a reason Wall Street is trying to co-opt bitcoin. I explained it to Walt last year.

There has to be a reason Wall Street is trying to co-opt bitcoin. I explained it to Walt last year.

Again, you are confusing two very different issues.

Try this, Tesla runs on electricity. But Tesla is NOT electricity. If you hate Tesla - hating electricity is still irrational. Tesla uses electricity for power, but electricity is an entirely different product than Tesla.

Bitcoin uses blockchain as the encryption method for their crypto. But Bitcoin is not blockchain.

Try this, Tesla runs on electricity. But Tesla is NOT electricity. If you hate Tesla - hating electricity is still irrational. Tesla uses electricity for power, but electricity is an entirely different product than Tesla.

Bitcoin uses blockchain as the encryption method for their crypto. But Bitcoin is not blockchain.
Tesla is not Nikola but Nikola is Tesla.

shut the fuck up into the night fascist cocksuck.

misstating what was stated fallacy.

aka strawman.

argument rejected.

victory goes to opponent.

Back