Boston Legal was cancelled

All My Children is a daytime soap opera.

water, that's one of my favorite shows, i have the first four seasons on dvd, and will get this fifth and final one too. i don't watch it on tv, i always wait for the dvd because i like it better that way. but i love that show.

I have never seen it, the only shows I record to watch are Two and A Half Men, Bones, House, and the one with Neal Patrick Harris, Why I Married Your Mother, I think that is the name...see how much attention I pay to some details! he he

practice was way way way way way way better.

(For your Boston Legal N00bs, boston legal is the spiritual successor to the practice)

(For your Boston Legal N00bs, boston legal is the spiritual successor to the practice)

I know but they canceled it a LONG time ago. I used to watch it every night, and I picked up on BL after that.

I agree Practice was better, but I really liked the over the top style of Boston Legal. The two shows were dramatically different, but good in their own way.

And Boston Legal is a nightime soap opera.

Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy are night time soap operas. They also have much better plots than normal soap operas because they're not cranking out shows every single day.

Boston Legal is a dramedy, it doesn't really fit into the soap opera category, I don't know how you got that. It's far better produced than any daytime soap.

It's the political propaganda machine inspired by The Practice and Boston Public mixed together in one evil love-child.

I have never seen it, the only shows I record to watch are Two and A Half Men, Bones, House, and the one with Neal Patrick Harris, Why I Married Your Mother, I think that is the name...see how much attention I pay to some details! he he

How I met your mother....

It's the political propaganda machine inspired by The Practice and Boston Public mixed together in one evil love-child.

They did make some rather outrageously political arguments that would never be accepted in a real court. Again, it's way over the top and not meant to be taken seriously.

Back