Boston Legal was cancelled

They did make some rather outrageously political arguments that would never be accepted in a real court. Again, it's way over the top and not meant to be taken seriously.
Always to the detriment of one side of the argument. It is propaganda, not even 'carefully' hidden, used to promote the political agenda of the writers and producers almost couched enough in comedy to make it somewhat semi-enjoyable to watch for full minutes at a time. Almost.

Always to the detriment of one side of the argument. It is propaganda, not even 'carefully' hidden, used to promote the political agenda of the writers and producers almost couched enough in comedy to make it somewhat semi-enjoyable to watch for full minutes at a time. Almost.

ARRRRRR!!! ANGRY DAMO!!!!!!

Now I know how people feel when they're talking to me and I'm being unreasonable.

I know but they canceled it a LONG time ago. I used to watch it every night, and I picked up on BL after that.

I agree Practice was better, but I really liked the over the top style of Boston Legal. The two shows were dramatically different, but good in their own way.

agreed. you now get 10 grind points for liking the practice.

There are two main characters in the show; Alan (james spader) and Denny Crane (William Shatner)

Alan, is a liberal. Crane, is a Bush conservative. Not just a conservative, but a Bush conservative.

So once again you are making stuff up, and are wrong.

Denny Crane.

Yes, Shatner is on the show, and is actually hilarious.

Spader's character is great. I like the show. Its one of the very few that I watch.

Boston Legal, Two and Half Men, Bones, House and NCIS are about the only shows I watch. If I can't find them, I check The History Channel and Scifi for something interesting. Then I turn the tv off.

There are two main characters in the show; Alan (james spader) and Denny Crane (William Shatner)

Alan, is a liberal. Crane, is a Bush conservative. Not just a conservative, but a Bush conservative.

So once again you are making stuff up, and are wrong.
No, I am not.

Please. The "Bush Conservative" runs around doing the stupidest things as they promote the idea that their ideas are "more sane".

This is more of you not being able to see lean in your own direction.

I liked the first season of the show, before they tried to start teaching us political "lessons". Dressing up Denny Crane in white wigs and having him shoot off weapons in court...

I also liked the first season of Boston Public before it became an hour long political advertisement barely concealed among a weak plot.

(Faux outrage aside, the Boston Legal show was enjoyable to me until they started into things that really couldn't happen. Outrageous and funny it was, but then it just became ridiculous.)

No, I am not.

Please. The "Bush Conservative" runs around doing the stupidest things as they promote the idea that their ideas are "more sane".

This is more of you not being able to see lean in your own direction.

I liked the first season of the show, before they tried to start teaching us political "lessons". Dressing up Denny Crane in white wigs and having him shoot off weapons in court...

I also liked the first season of Boston Public before it became an hour long political advertisement barely concealed among a weak plot.

(Faux outrage aside, the Boston Legal show was enjoyable to me until they started into things that really couldn't happen. Outrageous and funny it was, but then it just became ridiculous.)

oh, so now, the conservative viewpoint IS portrayed, but you just don't like the manner they choose to portray it in.

i guess conservatives always have to have someting to whine about don't they?

I never understood why people like that tool. I think he is a horrid actor.
Most of the original Star Trek actors were pretty bad actors. But Shatner, for some reason, spent more time on the TV screen than anybody else. With his appearances on "Twilight Zone"...

I don't know. He's perfect for a "Denny Crane" character though. All he has to do is be himself, a big self-centered jerk...

Most of the original Star Trek actors were pretty bad actors. But Shatner, for some reason, spent more time on the TV screen than anybody else. With his appearances on "Twilight Zone"...

I don't know. He's perfect for a "Denny Crane" character though. All he has to do is be himself, a big self-centered jerk...

I always hated every part Shatner has done, except Denny Crane & Capt kirk.

And I think the Denny Crane character is making fun of Shatner, but he is still willing to do it. He may be the worst actor to have steady work in the history of television and movies.

Denny Crane is a weak conservative and they almost always eventually push the liberal viewpoint. I guess it just doesn't bother me because I'm a liberal and I like the over the top outrageous style.

Denny Crane is a weak conservative and they almost always eventually push the liberal viewpoint. I guess it just doesn't bother me because I'm a liberal and I like the over the top outrageous style.

Its a fictional tv show. Its a funny show. Expecting political balance from a comedy television program is almost as funny.

Back