Boston Legal was cancelled

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Olbermann#Early_career

Early career
As a teenager, he often wrote about baseball card collecting, appearing in many sports card collecting periodicals of the mid-1970s. He is referenced in Sports Collectors Bible, a 1979 book by Bert Randolph Sugar, which is considered one of the important early books for trading card collectors.[9]

Olbermann graduated from the Hackley School in Tarrytown two years after future ESPN broadcaster Chris Berman. He began his broadcasting career while still in high school as a play-by-play announcer for WHTR. Olbermann started college at the age of 16 and in 1979 he earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in communications arts from Cornell University, where he served as sports director for WVBR, a student-run commercial radio station in Ithaca.[10]

And "gun" pretty much defeats all of that.
Not if you carry out your diabolical scheme to ban guns. Then there will be a very serious need for MMA.

Many of the things in Ninjitsu that would get you out of most of the submission moves are not allowed. It irritates me. I have just begun the Jujitsu and Kenpo, so I have yet to see what they will add. Throughout it all, Kung-Fu is the one I have most consistently stuck with.
LOL Yeah, when I was at the tournament, there was a part where my friend Carlos got really into it and he started shouting out some suggestions. Then he yelled out "ankle lock! Come on, ankle lock!" Then a guy behind us was like, "I don't think that's aloud here, though." And Carlos was like "oh, really? Well, that makes sense, though, seeing as what you can do to a person with it."

actually he is indeed an idiot. Get him off his teleprompter and he turns into a complete lunatic.

i am under the impression that he writes much of his own stuff, but look, neither of us knows what he is like in person. i was never one of those who found him to be hot. but he is my tempermental soul mate, politically. i love rachel maddow, but she is all "ohhh i love pat buchanan and i love debating righties". But keith is all, "LET'S RUN THEM OVER WITH A TRACTOR TRAILER, BACK IT UP, AND RUN THE MF'ERS OVER AGAIN JUST TO MAKE SURE THEIR HEADS ARE SMOOSHED INTO THE DIRT AND THEY NEVER RISE AGAIN!" Which is totally where I am at, even though you probably don't suspect that, because as you always say "darla is sooo sweet".

But, the one night I did think that he was way hot, was the night he called Joe Scarborough out on the air. I hate Scarborough he is such a blowhard and concern troll. And I loved the way Keith nearly came out of his chair when the bully Joe, who loves to push Mika round every morning, started yelling "who said that who said that", and Keith half rose, and said " I SAID THAT". Man I would have slept with him that night. He's big, he could have totally pounded that Scarborough into the ground. It was very hot.

Not if you carry out your diabolical scheme to ban guns. Then there will be a very serious need for MMA.

LOL Yeah, when I was at the tournament, there was a part where my friend Carlos got really into it and he started shouting out some suggestions. Then he yelled out "ankle lock! Come on, ankle lock!" Then a guy behind us was like, "I don't think that's aloud here, though." And Carlos was like "oh, really? Well, that makes sense, though, seeing as what you can do to a person with it."
Exactly. Very much so.

i am under the impression that he writes much of his own stuff, but look, neither of us knows what he is like in person. i was never one of those who found him to be hot. but he is my tempermental soul mate, politically. i love rachel maddow, but she is all "ohhh i love pat buchanan and i love debating righties". But keith is all, "LET'S RUN THEM OVER WITH A TRACTOR TRAILER, BACK IT UP, AND RUN THE MF'ERS OVER AGAIN JUST TO MAKE SURE THEIR HEADS ARE SMOOSHED INTO THE DIRT AND THEY NEVER RISE AGAIN!" Which is totally where I am at, even though you probably don't suspect that, because as you always say "darla is sooo sweet".

But, the one night I did think that he was way hot, was the night he called Joe Scarborough out on the air. I hate Scarborough he is such a blowhard and concern troll. And I loved the way Keith nearly came out of his chair when the bully Joe, who loves to push Mika round every morning, started yelling "who said that who said that", and Keith half rose, and said " I SAID THAT". Man I would have slept with him that night. He's big, he could have totally pounded that Scarborough into the ground. It was very hot.

that impression is put out there by the idiot so that people will think he is intelligent. He is a moron. It is rather funny that you call Scarborough a blowhard and concern troll... because that is precisely what Olbermann is. Olbermann is like a poodle, all bark... no bite. Joe would whip his ass.... but then again so would Hillary Duff.

that impression is put out there by the idiot so that people will think he is intelligent. He is a moron. It is rather funny that you call Scarborough a blowhard and concern troll... because that is precisely what Olbermann is. Olbermann is like a poodle, all bark... no bite. Joe would whip his ass.... but then again so would Hillary Duff.

Oh man, you are so far gone on this anti-uber-man jealousy kick. First of all, that idiot Scarborough, has a long-term back problem. I personally wonder if he isn't addicted to pain killers. The guy has a serious rage problem. But with that back, and factoring in Olberman's size...Joe ain't getting up from that.

MSNBC sucks just like Fox. On election night I tuned into CNN just like I did for the Superdays in the primaries. Also, I watched Colbert outperform the hell out of Stewert on Comedy Central. God, and to think that I used to diss his formula and praise his increasingly dull counterpart!!!

Yeah a guy who was first publshed at 14 and at 16 was accepted to Cornell University is an idiot.

I really wish people had at least a little perspective on what was the truth.

Oh man, you are so far gone on this anti-uber-man jealousy kick. First of all, that idiot Scarborough, has a long-term back problem. I personally wonder if he isn't addicted to pain killers. The guy has a serious rage problem. But with that back, and factoring in Olberman's size...Joe ain't getting up from that.

Again, comical... because Olbermann is the king of faux rage... even with a back problem, Olberman would get his ass kicked. Size does not equate to courage or victory. Like I said, Hillary could take him. There is no reason for anyone to be jealous of an idiot like Olberman.

Again, comical... because Olbermann is the king of faux rage... even with a back problem, Olberman would get his ass kicked. Size does not equate to courage or victory. Like I said, Hillary could take him. There is no reason for anyone to be jealous of an idiot like Olberman.

Hmmmm, just I guess, but subconsciously, I think you are a tad bit, but its okay.

MSNBC sucks just like Fox. On election night I tuned into CNN just like I did for the Superdays in the primaries. Also, I watched Colbert outperform the hell out of Stewert on Comedy Central. God, and to think that I used to diss his formula and praise his increasingly dull counterpart!!!

Colbert has seriously upstaged Stewart. I think pretty soon they are probably going to start putting Colbert Report first and the Daily Show next.

Back