Bought & Paid For

No it does not make it ok. However if my country was invaded I might hack someone representing the invaders head off as well.

Are you for real?

No it does not make it ok. However if my country was invaded I might hack someone representing the invaders head off as well.

Sgt...I am begining to wonder...If I remember correctly quite a few heads were removed for religious beliefs...having absolutely nothing to do with the War..per sey...and I remember when a Special Opp's unit was overrun in 'Nam'...their testicles were removed by the NVA and shoved down their throats to suffacate..and this is also justified by your reasoning??? Ya are starting to scare me Sgt!

Sgt...I am begining to wonder...If I remember correctly quite a few heads were removed for religious beliefs...having absolutely nothing to do with the War..per sey...and I remember when a Special Opp's unit was overrun in 'Nam'...their testicles were removed by the NVA and shoved down their throats to suffacate..and this is also justified by your reasoning??? Ya are starting to scare me Sgt!

And Abu grabass, and the rape murder of an entire family in Iraq.
Bad crap happens during a war. And bad crap happens all the time for nutso's regardless of a war or not. The VT shooting for instance.

I also don't think we should have been in Nam either.

Back