BREAKING: President Trump *was* the intended target of the shots fired at Trump International Golf Club according to CNN

God used imperfect people to do his will. If you are an atheist I could not care less about your opinion. One assignation attempt that came within less than an inch of killing Trump. Then a second attempt was foiled two months later. I guess the cats love Trumps because he has nine lives. That looks like more than random luck.

"Imperfect?" Trump is everything Jesus Christ was not. He is about hate, and division.

When the party of compassion (sarcasm) calls Trump a Racist, misogynist, fascist , felon, Nazi and destroyer of democracy. Then they act shocked when two people try to kill him it makes me want to puke.:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

GXjOJMva8AA1d5g

When the party of compassion (sarcasm) calls Trump a Racist, misogynist, fascist , felon, Nazi and destroyer of democracy. Then they act shocked when two people try to kill him it makes me want to puke.:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

You'd have more credibility if you had even one post over the past few days talking about the hate & hostility Haitians in Springfield have had to deal w/ because of Trump's lies and hateful rhetoric. Or the election workers who have quit their jobs because of death threats. Or.....well, you get the picture.

All of those things are true. No one here suggested that he should be assassinated for that. Just put in jail.
Your post;

“That pigfucking orangutan has more lives than a cat.
Not nearly as many functioning brain cells.....just more lives.

It seems as though America has far too many shooters
but not enough marksmen when it matters.”

So, old man, you believe we need more marksmen.

Trump’s comment DURING THE DEBATE about how the Democrats are INCITING VIOLENCE AGAINST HIM couldn’t be more relevant.
Nonsense. Trump has put hundreds of DOJ officials at risk of violence. He has put immigrants at risk of violence. He has put election workers at risk of violence. He has openly advocated for his opponents DONORS to be put in jail. He has created an environment where violence against your political opponents is not only okay, but the only way to address your grievances. What you are spreading is hate and ignorance. Stop whining.

Your post;

“That pigfucking orangutan has more lives than a cat.
Not nearly as many functioning brain cells.....just more lives.

It seems as though America has far too many shooters
but not enough marksmen when it matters.”

So, old man, you believe we need more marksmen.

No, not my post. Stop lying.

Back