BREAKING: President Trump *was* the intended target of the shots fired at Trump International Golf Club according to CNN

I am seeing on my grapevine speculation that this was a regime hit given that Trump golfing here was not on public schedules...I dont think so....if the shooter ends up dead in the next few days I will be proven wrong.

I am seeing on my grapevine speculation that this was a regime hit given that Trump golfing here was not on public schedules...I dont think so....if the shooter ends up dead in the next few days I will be proven wrong.

No one needs to wait to know you are wrong. It is the default position. You are an insane drunk.

The he assisted with the American Empires Ukraine war does not indicate to me that he was actively working with the Regime in this hit, though of course he almost certainly would be thinking he was furthering Regime interests.

The Tech Overlords cleaning the internet of this guy is also not much evidence, they would do that regardless.

I am not saying that the Regime wont make a second attempt to remove Trump from the board by killing him, I am simply saying that based upon what we know this does not look like it.

GXjcjyJXQAAXskK

If 'the regime' wanted Trump dead, he would be dead. Good grief, you give them credit for this brilliant plan to control the country and you think they would hire some incompetent boob? Damn, put the bottle down.
I have been saying that this does not smell like a Regime hit....pay attention.

Back