Bush Is "The Devil" and The Master of Chaos and Death!

What Chavez said was inappropriate for a leader of a Nation to say on a World stage....

And the world stage clapping was also wrong.

But....Bush sleeps in the bed HE MADE.... Nearly the whole world is against us in some manner, today....

And yes, many hated us previous to President Bush, I can only say that it has gotten ALOT worse in my opinion...and I believe the world has lost confidence in us after President Bush's "war" with Iraq....and for many reasons the world and many Americans too, have "no confidence" in our leader to do the right thing or to be trusted.

I think we are in a very dangerous state, when we have "no confidence" in our Leader, because we could come to a point that we REALLY MAY BE in imminent danger, and a great majority of us, will NOT BELIEVE the president is telling the truth....because of all of the NONTRUTHS, they have told us.....over the past few years.

We really need Congress to change hands, so that we can feel a little more secure in what the President tells us the next two years he is in office....because if it is ALL Republican control AGAIN, after this coming election, then more than half of America will continue to not believe a word of what the administration and the republican congress is telling us.....causing even more division among us....and putting us in danger because of our lack of confidence in them telling the truth.

Of course all of this is just my opinion. :)

care

What Chavez said was inappropriate for a leader of a Nation to say on a World stage....

And the world stage clapping was also wrong.

But....Bush sleeps in the bed HE MADE.... Nearly the whole world is against us in some manner, today....

And yes, many hated us previous to President Bush, I can only say that it has gotten ALOT worse in my opinion...and I believe the world has lost confidence in us after President Bush's "war" with Iraq....and for many reasons the world and many Americans too, have "no confidence" in our leader to do the right thing or to be trusted.

I think we are in a very dangerous state, when we have "no confidence" in our Leader, because we could come to a point that we REALLY MAY BE in imminent danger, and a great majority of us, will NOT BELIEVE the president is telling the truth....because of all of the NONTRUTHS, they have told us.....over the past few years.

We really need Congress to change hands, so that we can feel a little more secure in what the President tells us the next two years he is in office....because if it is ALL Republican control AGAIN, after this coming election, then more than half of America will continue to not believe a word of what the administration and the republican congress is telling us.....causing even more division among us....and putting us in danger because of our lack of confidence in them telling the truth.

Of course all of this is just my opinion. :)

care

What are the chances we could convince U.S. Customs to stamp our american passports with a disclaimer showing whether we voted for Gore/Kerry, or for Bush?

Might make overseas travel a little safer for some of us ;)

Did you notice how they didn't show how few were actually clapping? Clapter sounds loud if less than half the room claps and the other half does nothing...

I honestly don't see any difference in what he said and what Howard Dean has said. In fact, you could put his speech next to Dean's, and I bet the average Pinhead couldn't tell you which one was which. It's funny how you idiots are now trying to distance yourself from this rhetoric, since you have seen how absolutely insane it sounds coming from someone else.

If I were Karl Rove, I would make campaign commercials of Dean, Reid, Pelosi, Murtha and Kerry, morphing into Chavez and Armagedongoneinsane! They speak the same message!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
September 21, 2006 Contact: Emile Milne
(202) 225-4365

CONG. RANGEL CONDEMNS CHAVEZ'S ATTACK ON BUSH
WASHINGTON - I want to express my extreme displeasure with statements by the President of Venezuela attacking U.S. President George Bush in such a personal and disparaging way during his remarks at the United Nations General Assembly.

It should be clear to all heads of government that criticism of Bush Administration policies, either domestic or foreign, does not entitle them to attack the President personally.

George Bush is the President of the United States and represents the entire country. Any demeaning public attack against him is viewed by Republicans and Democrats, and all Americans, as an attack on all of us.

I feel that I must speak out now since the Venezuelan government has been instrumental in providing oil at discounted prices to people in low income communities who have suffered increases in rent as heating oil prices have risen sharply. By offering this benefit to people in need, Venezuela has won many friends in poor communities of New York and other states. I am surprised that American oil companies have not stepped up to provide that kind of assistance to the poor.

Venezuela's generosity to the poor, however, should not be interpreted as license to attack President Bush. Those who take issue with Bush Administration policies have no right to attack him personally. It was not helpful when President Bush referred to certain nations as an "axis of evil." Neither is it helpful for a head of state to use the sacred halls of the United Nations to insult President Bush.

I honestly don't see any difference in what he said and what Howard Dean has said. In fact, you could put his speech next to Dean's, and I bet the average Pinhead couldn't tell you which one was which. It's funny how you idiots are now trying to distance yourself from this rhetoric, since you have seen how absolutely insane it sounds coming from someone else.

If I were Karl Rove, I would make campaign commercials of Dean, Reid, Pelosi, Murtha and Kerry, morphing into Chavez and Armagedongoneinsane! They speak the same message!
Dixie, I just thought of a new possible theory. Do you think it's possible the Dems are pissed because Chavez is stealing airtime with their message?

It seems to me that Chavez should be darned glad he said that in America about the American President and not in the Middle East about Mohammed. If he had said it about Mohammed he'd either be dead by now or running for his life.

The big difference is that Bush isn't the prophet of a major religion, unless you call Dixie's adoration a religion...

Well, he does talk to God, maybe that will be his big project after he gets done with ruining the country...He will be commanded by God to start a new religion, something to keep his face on the screen...Pat Robertson's going to kick off pretty soon so there is bound to be an opening somewhere for one sect or another.

Last edited:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
September 21, 2006 Contact: Emile Milne
(202) 225-4365

CONG. RANGEL CONDEMNS CHAVEZ'S ATTACK ON BUSH
WASHINGTON - I want to express my extreme displeasure with statements by the President of Venezuela attacking U.S. President George Bush in such a personal and disparaging way during his remarks at the United Nations General Assembly.

It should be clear to all heads of government that criticism of Bush Administration policies, either domestic or foreign, does not entitle them to attack the President personally.

George Bush is the President of the United States and represents the entire country. Any demeaning public attack against him is viewed by Republicans and Democrats, and all Americans, as an attack on all of us.

I feel that I must speak out now since the Venezuelan government has been instrumental in providing oil at discounted prices to people in low income communities who have suffered increases in rent as heating oil prices have risen sharply. By offering this benefit to people in need, Venezuela has won many friends in poor communities of New York and other states. I am surprised that American oil companies have not stepped up to provide that kind of assistance to the poor.

Venezuela's generosity to the poor, however, should not be interpreted as license to attack President Bush. Those who take issue with Bush Administration policies have no right to attack him personally. It was not helpful when President Bush referred to certain nations as an "axis of evil." Neither is it helpful for a head of state to use the sacred halls of the United Nations to insult President Bush.

LMAO.... Yep, the Dems smell BACKLASH! Why else would they send out the confidently safe representative from Harlem, to "take up" for Bush? They will 'focus group' it over the next few days, and if the sentiment is what they think it will be, you'll see the libs 'hear-hear' Rangel on the Sunday talk shows. Then they will attempt to spin it into another "example" of how the world hates us because of Bush.

Chavez said the same damn thing Democrats have been saying the past 6 years, you people should be giving him standing ovations and inviting him to the Convention!

FDR whipped Hitler.... led us through an horrific depression brought about by lousy republican leadership...and he trounced the republican candidate four times in a row.... makes him a hero in my book

why not let the guy from south america get in the cheap shots?

and then "chastise" him and come out smelling sweet?

LOL

Not me, I miss Franklin Roosevelt...there was a guy with some balls.

Yeah balls to threaten the supreme court with a packing scheme and imprisoning over 100000 innocent Americans.

We should be proud.

I hate when people talk about the courage of people like a President. It doesn't require bravery it isn't brave to give orders.

Firefighters have balls, Coast guard rescuers have balls, the people who had fire hoses turned on them had balls. FDR didn't have any balls at least not for what he did as President.

Yeah balls to threaten the supreme court with a packing scheme and imprisoning over 100000 innocent Americans.

We should be proud.

I hate when people talk about the courage of people like a President. It doesn't require bravery it isn't brave to give orders.

Firefighters have balls, Coast guard rescuers have balls, the people who had fire hoses turned on them had balls. FDR didn't have any balls at least not for what he did as President.

Not to mention his inferior military knowledge, being that he never served. Isn't that ironic?

Not to mention his inferior military knowledge, being that he never served. Isn't that ironic?

LOL
Good one dixie!

I'm sure that FDR being Secretary of the Navy during World War One, was not relevant to him developing skills to be a commander in chief.

And four of FDR's sons served in front line combat in WW2, and were all highly decorated.

Remind me: what are the Bush twins doing during this time of bush's war when the Army needs more people to serve?

While women have just as much place in our armed forces as men do I would say that we are asking more of Bush's daughter to fight in the war than if he had sons. As far as I know no President's daughter has ever served in the armed forces.

We should be proud.

I don't defend Roosevelt for his treatment of the Japanese or the Japanese Internment, he certainly wan't always upright or even always above board. But his record is more mixed than most. He did some things for this country that no other president has been able to accomplish and that were rather dynamic. He was the first president to actively pursue and create large public utility companies that produced cheap and affordable electricity and removed the sale of power from private companies who operated in the early thirties with the same kind of moral turpitude as Enron when they finally went bankrupt. And that was no soft sell. The power company lobby was strong and to generate support for his public companies Roosevelt made 4 films, with Woody Guthrie supplying the music, which championed the "people" and their right to generate and own their own power and generating plants. He understood, that CEOs and shareholders eat up too much profit for any private company to produce anything as cheaply and as efficiently as a public company and he was ready to fight to demonstrate that. In fact, those films were considered so radical that they were repressed after his death. He took people off the streets and gave them jobs building damns and other public works projects that are still producing cheap affordable electricity today.

Was his treatment of the Japense a crime against humanity, certainly. And he should have been charged with a crime in that instance, just as Bush should be charged with a crime for what he is doing to Muslims, all over the world in secret prisons. But if Roosevelt were president now, I don't think he would be building internment camps for Muslims, but he would certainly be reversing the kinds of trends we are seeing to privatize overseas all kinds of government functions and he would most certainly be running a strong campaign for a universal health care program that would be the envy of the free world, instead of a private health care system that bleeds patients dry before it kicks them off life support, while killing other unfortuantes at the rate of over 90,000 a year through malpractice, and giving us one of the highest infant mortality rates in the developed world. All the while charging us ever increasing amounts for health care and insurance, that is creating a duel system.

I still think Roosevelt had balls, he took on the strongest forces in America and stood for the common man, which in 1930 mostly meant the white Common Man. But erase the "whiteness" of his programs, and many of them were either designed to benefit mainly white people, or wound up benefitting mainly white people people because of the way they were administered at the local level, the obvious crimes against humanity in the form of his treatment of Japanese and Jews, and I still think that his presidency and the reforms he championed and the infrastructure that he built and his presidency in spite of its many and varied warts represents the promise that a reform minded presidency can attain. Unfortunately for America, this level of reform could only be accomplished in the midst of the greatest financial catastrophe in the history of the country. And that doesn't bode well for the kinds of reforms that are needed now more than ever before in our history.

Because in spite of all our lip service to being a democracy and having these documents that call for reform and even the periodic overthrow of the government this is one of the most conservative countries on the planet and in my lifetime it has only gotten worse and worse with each passing generation. So much promise so little fulfillment.

If Roosevelt hadn't been so much a victim of his period racially and hadn't interned the Japanese and denied the Jews admittance, which making his programs mostly segregated, he would have been one our best presidents ever. As it is he is only marginally better than anyone since, but given every one we've had since he still looks better than most. He didn't nuke the Japanese like Truman did, he did, when he was prodded, integrate the war industries and was the first president to attempt to integrate the Armed Services even partially. He also didn't go to war until it was deemed the only alternative, in fact most fault him for waiting so long to enter the war in Europe. And knowing what we know now about Hitler's treatment of the Jews and others, and what he and others in his administration must have known then, I think that his waiting was actually as much if not more of a mistake, than his interning the Japanese.

Although, I know that saying that offends some people, but but Roosevelt's treatment of the Jews during the run-up to the war was just as racist and arrogant, and for most of those who were trying to come to America or otherwise seek refuge here, his refusal to consider their plight was a death sentence. So don't think I don't see most of the warts, but he still did some good in the face of tremendous challenges. The only other president who did as much socially since FDR was Lyndon Johnson, but he is tainted with the Gulf of Tonkin and the lies surrounding his escalation in Vietnam, where so many million people were killed that even the bombing of Japan pales in comparison. And we can't even talk about Nixon or the rest since.

The Democrats since Roosevelt have all been to the right of center. Basically after Roosevelt America reverted to a one-party system with two names, as recent events are proving every day. And until we have complete and total public financing of campaigns that make the representatives at every level totally responsive to the people who elect them not to the people who pay for their campaigns and their advertisements that every two years convince the voters, the people how hard they are working for us while what they are really doing is lining their coffers for the next campaign and figuring out how to sell the voters another load of crap next election. Given what we know now, can you imagine how low gas prices would be if we voted every year instead of every two years.

Prakosh I am fully aware of Roosevelt's accomplishment. As far as an estimation of his greatness as a leader it is in the top echelons. However I take care to distinguish between who I would label a great leader and who I would want as my leader. FDR belongs in the former class but certainly not the latter.

I still think Roosevelt had balls, he took on the strongest forces in America and stood for the common man, which in 1930 mostly meant the white Common Man.

That doesn't take courage though. It takes determination, drive, visions etc. but not courage. Courage is an act of self sacrifice for a principle under the risk of personal detrimental outcome. FDR did not face these challenges as a President. It was no more courageous of him to encourage Congress to pass laws to that end than it was for George Bush to order him military commanders to attack Iraq.

Very good post though Prakosh and a large part of it I agree with even if I don't share the same values as you do. I will say though that despite all of FDRs good and bad points nothing would cause me to say I miss him. I wouldn't say that for any President of the modern era and I would have bidden every single one good riddance.

My personal view of ethics and morality places the imperative to do no harm above that of the imperative to create good. Harmful acts greatly outshine positive ones especially of the magnitude of what FDR did.

This is why although FDR, Johnson, Wilson, Jackson, Kennedy, Eisenhower and Reagan are considered great Presidents the negative things they have done bring about feelings of disdain for me.

I value more highly the failure to do harmful acts even in the absence of positive ones. This is why I actually value the Presidencies of men like Coolidge and Ford over the likes of FDR or Reagan. I realize I am in a very small minority on that point.

Prakosh I am fully aware of Roosevelt's accomplishment. As far as an estimation of his greatness as a leader it is in the top echelons. However I take care to distinguish between who I would label a great leader and who I would want as my leader. FDR belongs in the former class but certainly not the latter.

I still think Roosevelt had balls, he took on the strongest forces in America and stood for the common man, which in 1930 mostly meant the white Common Man.

That doesn't take courage though. It takes determination, drive, visions etc. but not courage. Courage is an act of self sacrifice for a principle under the risk of personal detrimental outcome. FDR did not face these challenges as a President. It was no more courageous of him to encourage Congress to pass laws to that end than it was for George Bush to order him military commanders to attack Iraq.

Very good post though Prakosh and a large part of it I agree with even if I don't share the same values as you do. I will say though that despite all of FDRs good and bad points nothing would cause me to say I miss him. I wouldn't say that for any President of the modern era and I would have bidden every single one good riddance.

My personal view of ethics and morality places the imperative to do no harm above that of the imperative to create good. Harmful acts greatly outshine positive ones especially of the magnitude of what FDR did.

This is why although FDR, Johnson, Wilson, Jackson, Kennedy, Eisenhower and Reagan are considered great Presidents the negative things they have done bring about feelings of disdain for me.

I value more highly the failure to do harmful acts even in the absence of positive ones. This is why I actually value the Presidencies of men like Coolidge and Ford over the likes of FDR or Reagan. I realize I am in a very small minority on that point.

Balls to me doesn't mean just courage, but a combination of a lot of things including as you note, "determination, drive, visions, etc." But I also think thta Roosevelt's popularity and the popularity of his programs shouldn't necessarily over shadow the fact that there were many forces who were never comfortable with Roosevelt or his reforms. One other things I would like to add, which I had added before posting but evidently it somehow didn't make it, sometimes this site crashes strangely, and even though it seems to have recent changes in the post they don't always make it to the permanent post.

Anyway, in fairness I should add this:

At the same time he did institute the WPA which not only gave jobs and aid to poor migrants and others displaced by the combination of the depression, mechanization, and the dust bowl, but gave hope, funding and training to such black artists as the painter Jacob Lawrence, and authors including Ralph Ellison, Richard Wright, Ann Petry, Dorothy West and others. We would all be poorer without their numerous works and the works of those who they have influenced.

LMAO.... Yep, the Dems smell BACKLASH! Why else would they send out the confidently safe representative from Harlem, to "take up" for Bush? They will 'focus group' it over the next few days, and if the sentiment is what they think it will be, you'll see the libs 'hear-hear' Rangel on the Sunday talk shows. Then they will attempt to spin it into another "example" of how the world hates us because of Bush.

Chavez said the same damn thing Democrats have been saying the past 6 years, you people should be giving him standing ovations and inviting him to the Convention!

It's amazing HOW MUCH YOU WISH and WOULD LIKE US to be acting in the way you feel would be best for us....

:p

care

Back