Can anyone produce a single example of WHITE PRIVILEGE??

I guess you must know.

In any case, that must be an old quote as I don't recall the context at all.

And I quote: Off the top of my head, white goes first in chess.

Anyone got anything else? Pay attention dumb ass....it was a play on words as well as a joke...ha ha, duh!!!

^^ You tie your nappy happy bush into ropes and don't wash it for months.

Here, some tips for you;

"4 Ways To Get Rid Of Mold In Dreadlocks"

https://www.lippiehippie.com/how-to-get-rid-of-mold-in-dreadlocks/

d6812620914bdc9b876094ce70ef6986.jpg

:laugh:

Well your a racist

"His a racist?"

What is that supposed to mean, you illiterate fuck?

You are too stupid and dishonest to understand anything

Truthy - your IQ of 35 precludes you calling others "stupid."

It’s why we don’t let you racists define racism

Truthy, are Der Juden, the hated whites, born racist?

I mean, is it a genetic defect carried by melanin?

That would be like letting a child molester define child molestation

I don't know about Joe Biden defining child molestation, but his daughter sure the fuck can...

I agree to not complain if any white women insist on their natural right to get heterosexual during any hypothetical, white privilege day.

danny boi - you have two options in life : Incel - or john.

That's never going to change for you, and since you can't pan handle enough for a hooker - Incel it is....

"His a racist?"

What is that supposed to mean, you illiterate fuck?

Truthy - your IQ of 35 precludes you calling others "stupid."

Truthy, are Der Juden, the hated whites, born racist?

I mean, is it a genetic defect carried by melanin?

I don't know about Joe Biden defining child molestation, but his daughter sure the fuck can...

^^^^^^^^^

Some dumb goy

We are still waiting. Waiting for someone to produce a single example of white privilege.

Here is an example for you!

White Privilege is when you think you are smarter than Black people!

It comes from you thinking you are privileged because you were born WHITE!

Sir, you and TRUTH DEFLECTOR are about as smart as a box of Pubic hair!

Here is an example for you!

White Privilege is when you think you are smarter than Black people!

When black people con and scam white people, isn't it because they think they're smarter than whites?

So that would be yet another example of black supremacy.

It comes from you thinking you are privileged because you were born WHITE!

Sir, you and TRUTH DEFLECTOR are about as smart as a box of Pubic hair!

It comes from you being a fucking racist.

All i see is affirmative action black privilege everywhere. Of course whites are more successful but that's because they're smarter. The average black IQ in america is 65!! Most can barely read if at all. There is no conspiracy against blacks. They are mentally handicapped.

While their more perfect union of "serve the Pope or die" with Islam "death to the infidels" Valentines Day romance not so master plan of their not so master race of white privilege*Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement for those burning "it's just a God damn piece of paper" Bush's patriot act granted standing by SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 thieving National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists administering medical care in WW II Menegle "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" preying of those crooks on Capital Hill national religion certainly leaves no equal justice under law precedents from baptize thine eyes by urinations after thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists more than two dozen incidents prior to the Bicentennial ....

There are your every day racists, and then you get to the TDAK / CFM (Banjofuck) / and apparently Truth Detector (Bullshit Blob) level.

What is Banjofuck going by these days?

Back