Can anyone produce a single example of WHITE PRIVILEGE??

Given your opening salvo here, do you really think your opinion on other's intelligence is taken seriously by others? Here's a thought, try actually debating the OP subject matter like a rational adult using facts and logic. Could be a refreshing change for you.

Ah, I see the problem, you think "cred" is a thing. And you're stupid on top of that so no wonder you're a trainwreck.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Given your opening salvo here, do you really think your opinion on other's intelligence is taken seriously by others? Here's a thought, try actually debating the OP subject matter like a rational adult using facts and logic. Could be a refreshing change for you.

Ah, I see the problem, you think "cred" is a thing. And you're stupid on top of that so no wonder you're a trainwreck.

Okay, dear readers....here's where the wheels fully come off Guille's debate wagon. Faced the chronology of the posts that makes him look foolish, he now babbles what he "thinks" is my problem...which has nothing to do with the stupidity of his opening post to me here or the OP exchanges I've had with his bigoted buddy Text.

I periodically take idiots like Text off the "ignore" list to see if they've matured enough to have a real, rational, logical and honest debate. As shown here, he hasn't. So it's back on the list for Text until next month.

Okay, dear readers....here's where the wheels fully come off Guille's debate wagon. Faced the chronology of the posts that makes him look foolish, he now babbles what he "thinks" is my problem...which has nothing to do with the stupidity of his opening post to me here or the OP exchanges I've had with his bigoted buddy Text.

I periodically take idiots like Text off the "ignore" list to see if they've matured enough to have a real, rational, logical and honest debate. As shown here, he hasn't. So it's back on the list for Text until next month.

Stop lying. You don't "periodically" take anyone off of anything.

We both use the ad-hom. I admit I do it. You don't admit you do it. You're delusional and everyone knows it except for you.

640px-R._Hunter_Biden_at_Center_for_Strategic_%26_International_Studies_%281%29.jpg

Why does the right-wing seem to have the most problem with equal protection of our own laws that could solve simple poverty in a market friendly manner while automatically helping to stabilize our economy?

HAHAHAHA. Another idiot lib who responds to all my threads but claims he has me on ignore!!! HAHAHA

Only a complete fool would call references and links to historically documented records via the federal and state governments, libraries and a plethora of universities "conspiracy theories".

HAHAHAHA. Listen to this moron lib. "Colleges and the govt would never flat out lie to us." HAHAHA

It seems all this bigoted bumpkin can do is just claim anything he disagrees with is either a lie or part of some "conspiracy". Mind you, Text avoids any real debate (logically and factually disproving what others post) like the plague ... he just doesn't have the intellectual courage or aptitude to do so. Most willfully ignorant bigots like Text seldom, if ever, do.

I for one, would love to see Text list the sources he chooses as valid information documenting/reporting. Also, if the very educational system along with books, newspapers that taught him how to read and write and analyze information is all part of a conspiracy of lies, then who are his teachers/mentors? Q-Anon, perhaps? :rolleyes: THAT would explain a lot!

HAHAHAHA. Another idiot lib who responds to all my threads but claims he has me on ignore!!! HAHAHA

And how do you explain that for months at a time you dog my threads and posts, and I don't respond....that little notice telling you that I can't read what you write because you are on the ignore list?

You just another dumb ass bigot seeking any type of attention to parrot your racists screeds. I just take the guilty pleasure in making a fool of you.

Laugh, clown, laugh....see you next month.

I agree to not complain if any white women insist on their natural right to get heterosexual during any hypothetical, white privilege day.

I'm curious if how you speak about black people on here is how you speak to actual black people out in the real world (f you dare to speak to them at all, being a racist you know)? I would bet good money that you do not because racists need their safe space or else are in danger of getting a reality check that free speech has consequences.

I'm curious if how you speak about black people on here is how you speak to actual black people out in the real world (f you dare to speak to them at all, being a racist you know)? I would bet good money that you do not because racists need their safe space or else are in danger of getting a reality check that free speech has consequences.

Sorry, forgot to tag Text Drivers are Killers in this comment.

All i see is affirmative action black privilege everywhere. Of course whites are more successful but that's because they're smarter. The average black IQ in america is 65!! Most can barely read if at all. There is no conspiracy against blacks. They are mentally handicapped.

Uhmmm, that's hard one....but I'll give a try....example number one....Jan. 6th a army of white Trump traiters enter the nations capital and only one was Shot....and we're still struggling to prosecute the bastards....had these been ppl of color, 1000000 n*** would be jail today....need more examples?

growing up in a culture that embraces the family unit of two parents working to support their children

Being sent to school where I was expected to thrive. If I did not, the blame was with me, and my effort, not with the system, or the teachers.

I never considered those things to be white privilege, and I still don't.

Back