Can anyone produce a single example of WHITE PRIVILEGE??

What is wrong with this, is it inherently racist?

The left: A business can do whatever they like, like banning conservatives from social media.

Also the left: A business must do what WE like and give preferential treatment to people we deem worthy of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Please describe in detail the "black privilege" you see.

HAHAHAHA. Hear that everybody.?? This loonball says blacks do not get affirmative action. He's an AA-denier.

Who said I was "in denial" of Affirmative Action? No where do I say or allude to or insinuate such. I do wish you's stop lying in a printed medium....makes you look more unstable than you actually are.

So THIS is the ONLY "black privilege" you see? A pretty generalized response, when asked for details. Let's examine that:

By definition: Affirmative Action - (in the context of the allocation of resources or employment) the practice or policy of favoring individuals belonging to groups known to have been discriminated against previously. --- Oxford Languages

. A set of procedures designed to eliminate unlawful discrimination among applicants, remedy the results of such prior discrimination, and prevent such discrimination in the future. Applicants may be seeking admission to an educational program or looking for professional employment. --- Cornell Law

. For federal contractors and subcontractors, affirmative action must be taken by covered employers to recruit and advance qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, and covered veterans. Affirmative actions include training programs, outreach efforts, and other positive steps. --- Dept. of Labor

. Private companies are not required to actively seek out minority employees, but they are also not allowed to discriminate against minorities in their hiring, firing, or workplace policies. This means that a company cannot refuse to hire and cannot fire someone based on their race. --- Find Law

. companies can also qualify for a significant tax credit when hiring more diverse employees. Since 1996, our federal government has been offering the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) to provide an incentive for companies to hire target groups associated with high unemployment rates. ---Human Resource Exchange Network

And here's why such a program(s) exist:

Systemic Inequality: Displacement, Exclusion and Segregation

https://www.americanprogress.org/article/systemic-inequality-displacement-exclusion-segregation/

Workplace discrimination is illegal. But our data shows it’s still a huge problem.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...rkplace-discrimination-cpi-investigation-eeoc

Last time I checked, equal opportunity to jobs and housing in America are a RIGHT, NOT a privilege, for all citizens. To correct decades and decades of violation of those rights is NOT bestowing privilege, but reaffirming an unalienable right.

Got that, chuckles?

https://www.americanprogress.org/article/systemic-inequality-displacement-exclusion-segregation/

Workplace discrimination is illegal. But our data shows it’s still a huge problem.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...rkplace-discrimination-cpi-investigation-eeoc

Last time I checked, equal opportunity to jobs and housing in America are a RIGHT, NOT a privilege, for all citizens. To correct decades and decades of violation of those rights is NOT bestowing privilege, but reaffirming an unalienable right.

Got that, chuckles?

HAHAHA. Hell with your conspiracy theories. There is no GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY holding back blacks. The darkies fail because they are mentally handicapped as everyone knows.

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1725 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

Posts 150, 151, 152 .... What Text can't BS past or factually/logically disprove, he just dodges and continues to blather his lame brained racist propaganda. A MAGA minion through and through.

https://www.americanprogress.org/art...n-segregation/

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...stigation-eeoc

Got that, chuckles?

HAHAHA. Hell with your conspiracy theories. There is no GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY holding back blacks. The darkies fail because they are mentally handicapped as everyone knows.

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1725 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

I've got to think that Text is either truly intellectually impotent or just such a piss poor racist propagandist that he doesn't realize how absurd his lame dodges and myopic mantras truly are.

Let's take his first sentence: Only a complete fool would call references and links to historically documented records via the federal and state governments, libraries and a plethora of universities "conspiracy theories".

Text cannot factually or logically disprove ONE ITEM from any of the source materials I link. Instead, he just detours to the standard racist rhetoric. As I've said before, when proudly ignorant bigots like Text are faced with factual responses to their drivel that they can't disprove, they just deny everything and double down, making false and wild generalizations/accusations they cannot prove in a rational, fact based, point for point discussion. I mean really, representation in chess grandmasters is the measurement for black Americans in general on all issues? What has that got to do with the following:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...at-show-redlining-is-still-alive-and-evolving

According to idiots like Text, the DOJ and local gov't offices are all in on the "conspiracy" :rolleyes:

No folks, Text has no real questions, no real debate on his favorite issue...racists put downs of black folk. It's all he's got in his pathetic life. Sad, but predictable.

A stupid question from a stupid man.

Do dead men post, you idiot?

You are one of the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever seen on the Internet...and that's saying something.

Given your opening salvo here, do you really think your opinion on other's intelligence is taken seriously by others? Here's a thought, try actually debating the OP subject matter like a rational adult using facts and logic. Could be a refreshing change for you.

Back