Can they do this, then get away with supporting Jeb Bush?

That says way more about the redneck trailer trash company you keep than it does about Hillary. My guess is that most of those gracefully aging women you know have tramp stamps.
Sorry, none of my friends have that shit. And again, trailers aren't allowed in either of the restricted communities where I own homes.

Ah, OK. In that case you live in a trailer in East Buttfuck, Maine with no running water. Although you'll claim otherwise...
then, by all means, that is where you should go to stalk me and slit my throat in the night. Good luck with that, yadkin man. ;)

Anyone rude enough to talk about "bitch-slapping" anyone, much less Hillary Clinton, just proves what a low-life a*hole they are.

Your comment reminded of that time when the Governor of Arizona (Jan Brewer?) met President Obama on the tarmac and there was a picture of her I think pointing at him. There were several people on this board, including women, who said they had the urge to b*tch slap Jan Brewer.

Your comment reminded of that time when the Governor of Arizona (Jan Brewer?) met President Obama on the tarmac and there was a picture of her I think pointing at him. There were several people on this board, including women, who said they had the urge to b*tch slap Jan Brewer.

WHich women said this Cawacko?

then, by all means, that is where you should go to stalk me and slit my throat in the night. Good luck with that, yadkin man. ;)
"Yadkin man"? What's up with that? It's a nice river near my house. OIC, you're stalking me, yet claiming I'm stalking you...

I remember poet saying it and I actually had an argument with him about it. But of course the slime DY can jerk off about hitting women he doesn't find fuckable and it's all good. In fact, Superfreak and USF stalked poet all over the board for two months over that comment.

DY?

No problemo. It's all cool. Let's slap the shit out of any women who don't make our dicks tingle okay guys? Sounds good!

It is possible that I would support Jeb Bush. Both Hillary and Jeb would be fine candidates; either would be a competent President.

Stalking you?? I am the antithesis of stalking you. Yadkin county is number two on my all time list of places to avoid. Number one is the sunny side of Mercury.

Poet said he would bitch slap her and Rana I specifically remembering saying she had the urge to as well.

Poet's gay, not a woman. I find it difficult to believe Rana advocated violence, but be that as it may I really don't get minimizing the slime DY's advocating violence against women who offend his two inch dick by saying "oh remember the time".

Funny you forget that I had quite a protracted argument with poet about that. Funny that Poet was stalked all over the board over the comment by righty men who will now either ignore or thank the slime's advocacy. Whatever. I get so sick of this place.

Hillary Clinton is gross ,because she has wrinkles (and at 68 who ever heard of such a thing?!!) and so she doesn't make my dick hard. Let's hit her! Let's talk about hitting her. Let's post about how she should be beaten! Great idea.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/20/us-women-violence-idUSBRE95J0LE20130620

I wonder why the women here post less and less???

Why should Hillary even be allowed to live when you come down to it? She's already made it clear she doesn't cook or bake, she's no good for fucking...if a woman isn't any good for fucking, she better be able to cook. Otherwise, why is she even breathing our air?

Every day I come on here read a few posts...they are all either racist, sexist, or Grind jerking off over a 17 yo boy whose life was stolen from him by a wannabe cop thug.

This board has gone so down hill. Maybe it's me and I need a summer break, but it's disgusting. Last night I signed in only to find ILA calling a woman a "twat". Seriously, you guys just have hit bottom. Wipe your mouths, wipe your consciences, and call your mothers.

Poet's gay, not a woman. I find it difficult to believe Rana advocated violence, but be that as it may I really don't get minimizing the slime DY's advocating violence against women who offend his two inch dick by saying "oh remember the time".

Funny you forget that I had quite a protracted argument with poet about that. Funny that Poet was stalked all over the board over the comment by righty men who will now either ignore or thank the slime's advocacy. Whatever. I get so sick of this place.

I can only control what I say. I can't control what others say. I see men calling women names here and I don't approve of it but not a whole lot I can do about it other than control what I do and say.

Yeah, well, you haven't provided much proof of that, and certainly *I* never said that on other boards I was on; and I never heard a woman say that. We couldn't believe how bad it looked, but we never wanted to slap her.

And when DY goes on to call her a nazi (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?52655-Can-they-do-this-then-get-away-with-supporting-Jeb-Bush&p=1249871#post1249871 ) which I imagine he'll try to deny as well, he's just showing his sexism again.

There is so much sexist, racist and homophobic crap on this board that it's impossible to point it all out. It's not just this board, of course; you give some males some anonymity and suddenly they are spewing filth all over the place. Yes, I can put them on ignore; I've done that with ILA and 007 and am getting close to doing it with DY. I am glad there are men on this board who AREN'T that way, but those of you who are - YUCK.

I look at all the filth that DY spews against women, gays, people on this board and wonder how he can live with that kind of mind. I suppose he'll accuse me of insulting him again; oh well.

You want to tear into Ms. Clinton for her political views? Fine. For her actions as Secretary of State? Fine. I will probably disagree with you, but that's fair. But tearing into female politicians because of the way they look, dress or just because they are female - that's scummy.

By the way- I think Ms. Clinton is a pretty damned attractive woman.

I can only control what I say. I can't control what others say. I see men calling women names here and I don't approve of it but not a whole lot I can do about it other than control what I do and say.

You can, of course, tell them that what they are saying is beyond the pale. You can call them on it. You don't have to; but you could. And certainly there is too much on here to call them on it all the time, but now and again, it would help. And you may already do that -I don't know all of your posts by any means. So offering this advice to all the men on this board, not just you; it doesn't have to be a woman who calls them on it.

Back