Can they do this, then get away with supporting Jeb Bush?

Yeah, well, you haven't provided much proof of that, and certainly *I* never said that on other boards I was on; and I never heard a woman say that. We couldn't believe how bad it looked, but we never wanted to slap her.

And when DY goes on to call her a nazi (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?52655-Can-they-do-this-then-get-away-with-supporting-Jeb-Bush&p=1249871#post1249871 ) which I imagine he'll try to deny as well, he's just showing his sexism again.

There is so much sexist, racist and homophobic crap on this board that it's impossible to point it all out. It's not just this board, of course; you give some males some anonymity and suddenly they are spewing filth all over the place. Yes, I can put them on ignore; I've done that with ILA and 007 and am getting close to doing it with DY. I am glad there are men on this board who AREN'T that way, but those of you who are - YUCK.

I look at all the filth that DY spews against women, gays, people on this board and wonder how he can live with that kind of mind. I suppose he'll accuse me of insulting him again; oh well.

You want to tear into Ms. Clinton for her political views? Fine. For her actions as Secretary of State? Fine. I will probably disagree with you, but that's fair. But tearing into female politicians because of the way they look, dress or just because they are female - that's scummy.

By the way- I think Ms. Clinton is a pretty damned attractive woman.

Great post. I think she is too, but as you indicate, that's an aside and irrelevant. Of course we live in a world where Rush Limbaugh can call Michelle Obama fat. I mean, does it even get more hilarious?

I can only control what I say. I can't control what others say. I see men calling women names here and I don't approve of it but not a whole lot I can do about it other than control what I do and say.

Yes I understand but your post can easily be taken as a diversionary defense of DY...I imagine that's why he thanked it. I would feel kinda dirty if I were you!

So tekkybitch, is that what you want? permanent one party rule?

You can ask that question to any person who's the member of a party. Have you ever heard the member of a party say "I sure hope we lose this election because we don't want our party to win too much?"

Somehow I can't imagine Republicans in 1992 saying "you know, we've been in control of the Presidency for 12 years let's let the Democrats win an election here."

Great post. I think she is too, but as you indicate, that's an aside and irrelevant. Of course we live in a world where Rush Limbaugh can call Michelle Obama fat. I mean, does it even get more hilarious?

It's bizarre, isn't it? I mean, Michelle Obama is also gorgeous! and the nasty pictures I've seen trying to compare it to really ugly men.. I don't understand how people can be that nasty.

You can ask that question to any person who's the member of a party. Have you ever heard the member of a party say "I sure hope we lose this election because we don't want our party to win too much?"

Somehow I can't imagine Republicans in 1992 saying "you know, we've been in control of the Presidency for 12 years let's let the Democrats win an election here."

Cawacko, thanks. I have Boris on ignore because he was extremely nasty in his posts about me. And calling me "tekkybitch" just goes to prove his misogyny along with his nastiness (to others as well as me) and his idiocy. I wouldn't dignify his comments with any sort of answer, personally.

Yeah, well, you haven't provided much proof of that, and certainly *I* never said that on other boards I was on; and I never heard a woman say that. We couldn't believe how bad it looked, but we never wanted to slap her.

And when DY goes on to call her a nazi (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?52655-Can-they-do-this-then-get-away-with-supporting-Jeb-Bush&p=1249871#post1249871 ) which I imagine he'll try to deny as well, he's just showing his sexism again.

There is so much sexist, racist and homophobic crap on this board that it's impossible to point it all out. It's not just this board, of course; you give some males some anonymity and suddenly they are spewing filth all over the place. Yes, I can put them on ignore; I've done that with ILA and 007 and am getting close to doing it with DY. I am glad there are men on this board who AREN'T that way, but those of you who are - YUCK.

I look at all the filth that DY spews against women, gays, people on this board and wonder how he can live with that kind of mind. I suppose he'll accuse me of insulting him again; oh well.

You want to tear into Ms. Clinton for her political views? Fine. For her actions as Secretary of State? Fine. I will probably disagree with you, but that's fair. But tearing into female politicians because of the way they look, dress or just because they are female - that's scummy.

By the way- I think Ms. Clinton is a pretty damned attractive woman.

The thread was last year I believe. The only proof I could show you would be to find the thread but I don't know how to locate year old threads or if they are even saved that far back.

It is almost like a group think mentality has taken over the righties here... They are all becoming more misogynistic and troglodytic with each passing day.

So the Left's utopia of permanent one party rule sickens me to no end.

And incidentally, just where would Conservatives go to be represented in your new United Soviet States of Amerika?

The democrats who will be elected will represent all of their constituents,not just the ones who voted for them. If that isn't an acceptable answer as to where conservatives might go, you could always try Albania.

The democrats who will be elected will represent all of their constituents,not just the ones who voted for them. If that isn't an acceptable answer as to where conservatives might go, you could always try Albania.
No, they will only represent the good little Bolshevik Communists like you. Conservatives in your new little USSA would be treated like the Jews of Nazi Germany.

Back