Can you believe

LMAO.

I can't believe you had bowling gear.

We had a bowling outing at work and I swear this admin, came out of no where wiht her ball, shoes, gloves and I think some kind of powder. She ripped everyone a new one. You have to watch out for closet bowlers.

Don't let Top get wind of it. Can you imagine? A double digter spinzer boler...

LMAO.

I can't believe you had bowling gear.

We had a bowling outing at work and I swear this admin, came out of no where wiht her ball, shoes, gloves and I think some kind of powder. She ripped everyone a new one. You have to watch out for closet bowlers.

yep... same with playing pool... you win and ask who has next and someone with their own stick comes forward and you are like.... well damn... now I'm fukked.

Oh beautiful Care. Did you take that one from Dec of 07? That looks like it came straight out of the Christmas Fantasy world in Frosty the Snowman. Wow.

darla, if you click on the pics on the page, they give you an albulm of pictures for each one....

yes, the dec 5th pics are from inside my house, looking out the windows....i had the cover pic for the albulm as my screen saver all winter.....

darla, if you click on the pics on the page, they give you an albulm of pictures for each one....

yes, the dec 5th pics are from inside my house, looking out the windows....i had the cover pic for the albulm as my screen saver all winter.....

They are gorgeous!

Sadly, that'd be enough to make me want to move there too.

Do I think of anything except food?

they were only about $8 bucks each just 2 years ago tiana!

they are yummmmmmy! love lobster! when i first moved to massachusetts and the Company was putting me up and paying my way for the move for three months, we ate out every night on them and matt and i found a spot that served TWIN LOBSTERS, that's 2 maine lobsters for $11.99 both friday and saturday nights with boiled potatoes and corn on the cob, and rolls....needless to say, i gained 10 lbs those first three months of living there while i was on the company dole!!!! :(

Oh isn't that something, I hadn't realized those were albums. You really live iin heaven Care. Beautiful.

Oh isn't that something, I hadn't realized those were albums. You really live iin heaven Care. Beautiful.

Have you ever been up to Maine? Not only awesome in the winter, but during the Summer as well. Flat out incredible. Add in the lobster that Care is talking about as an added bonus.

We took a schooner out of Bar Harbour and the skies were crystal clear. With a naked eye you could see the satelites in orbit. Stars everywhere. People up there are really nice as well. Totally recommend going up there if you haven't been.

they were only about $8 bucks each just 2 years ago tiana!

they are yummmmmmy! love lobster! when i first moved to massachusetts and the Company was putting me up and paying my way for the move for three months, we ate out every night on them and matt and i found a spot that served TWIN LOBSTERS, that's 2 maine lobsters for $11.99 both friday and saturday nights with boiled potatoes and corn on the cob, and rolls....needless to say, i gained 10 lbs those first three months of living there while i was on the company dole!!!! :(

OMG........I think I just had one.

Care, stop teasing me. I'm already impatient enough for my honeymoon.

hopefully the stupid rainy weather, (personal ground hog day experience with waking up to it each day :eek:) will be gone by october Dave!!!!!

i found an arrowhead on the beach/in the water's edge, along the penobscot river about three weeks ago....that was really cool! love the different rocks on the water's edge too....amazing how much it looks like hawaii in the summer....lava rock from volcano's and all!

did you know that Acadia comes from Arcadia which means ''paradise''? well, they must have named the region from their summers here...(could not have possibly been the winters lol :eek:)

hopefully the stupid rainy weather, (personal ground hog day experience with waking up to it each day :eek:) will be gone by october Dave!!!!!

i found an arrowhead on the beach/in the water's edge, along the penobscot river about three weeks ago....that was really cool! love the different rocks on the water's edge too....amazing how much it looks like hawaii in the summer....lava rock from volcano's and all!

did you know that Acadia comes from Arcadia which means ''paradise''? well, they must have named the region from their summers here...(could not have possibly been the winters lol :eek:)

It was very common to have rainy weather the last few times I went up there too. Didn't stop me really, just made the waves better :)

OMG........I think I just had one.

I KNOWWWWWWWW and i ate them BOTH with drawn butter! if i had to skip something it was the potaoe and rolls!!!!

i couldn't pass up the BARGAIN! lol moving there from Florida and used to paying $28 bucks for maine lobster....the DEAL was just too good to pass up! lol of course, when i realized i gained the 10 pounds from them, they became PURE EVIL for the next 8 months it took to take the gained weight off....!!!!

I KNOWWWWWWWW and i ate them BOTH with drawn butter! if i had to skip something it was the potaoe and rolls!!!!

i couldn't pass up the BARGAIN! lol moving there from Florida and used to paying $28 bucks for maine lobster....the DEAL was just too good to pass up! lol of course, when i realized i gained the 10 pounds from them, they became PURE EVIL for the next 8 months it took to take the gained weight off....!!!!

Isn't weight evil that way?

Have you ever been up to Maine? Not only awesome in the winter, but during the Summer as well. Flat out incredible. Add in the lobster that Care is talking about as an added bonus.

We took a schooner out of Bar Harbour and the skies were crystal clear. With a naked eye you could see the satelites in orbit. Stars everywhere. People up there are really nice as well. Totally recommend going up there if you haven't been.

No I've never gone up there. Martha's Vineyard is as far as I've gotten. Well, except for Canada.

Back