Can you believe

My friends have been trying to get me to go camping for ages.

Not gonna happen.

I went camping with an ex of mine sometimes. It's really nice to sit outside by the fire, at night, with a bottle of wine looking at the stars. But, it's a lot of work, none of which I was willing to do. So you have to go with a guy who is a real workhorse.

My friends have been trying to get me to go camping for ages.

Not gonna happen.

You don't have to camping to enjoy the outdoors. Hell, the only time I have stayed in a tent is on week long bike rides. Otherwise we just rent a room at a lodge etc... while staying in a Nat Park etc... I've been to 49 states and to many locations in Canada and Mexico. Many I want to go back to, some not so much. But next up are Europe and South America. Got to see new places before I return to most here.

I went camping with an ex of mine sometimes. It's really nice to sit outside by the fire, at night, with a bottle of wine looking at the stars. But, it's a lot of work, none of which I was willing to do. So you have to go with a guy who is a real workhorse.

That's cool. But I'd rather go back to a hotel afterwards.

You don't have to camping to enjoy the outdoors. Hell, the only time I have stayed in a tent is on week long bike rides. Otherwise we just rent a room at a lodge etc... while staying in a Nat Park etc... I've been to 49 states and to many locations in Canada and Mexico. Many I want to go back to, some not so much. But next up are Europe and South America. Got to see new places before I return to most here.

That's true. Doing cool activities outside is fun.

Back