"Can't Take It Anymore": Residents of Springfield Ohio Beg for Help After 20,000 Haitians Overwhelm City, Eat Local Wildlife

Reports are that Haitians in Springfield are keeping their kids home from school, and some are afraid to leave their house - and there is vandalism against their cars & property.

Fun little lies Trump is telling.
wait.....illegal aliens in Springfield have houses and cars?......did we pay for those?......

OK... As I said , you're entitled to your opinion , but you don't live there... Too many too fast for the "hilljacks"... That would be difficult for any small city to absorb and just accept without question... We'll see what the investigation turns up , I guess...
According to the Mayor and City Manager, the Haitians have saved the city and has restored the economy and brought the life back to the city. They said the city is booming again thanks to the Haitians!

There's no joke... It was just a little bulldog saying good afternoon....;)
Ok why does it need to shush us before saying good afternoon? Lol

And why is it closing a cookie jar full of chocolate chips which would poison a dog if they ate it? It makes no fucking sense just like most garbage AI art shared by braindead boomers.

Ok why does it need to shush us before saying good afternoon? Lol

And why is it closing a cookie jar full of chocolate chips which would poison a dog if they ate it? It makes no fucking sense just like most garbage AI art shared by braindead boomers.
You have no idea if those are chocolate chip cookies... They could absolutely be carob dog cookies...and she doesn't want to anyone to tell she's sneaking them...;) Relax;)Screenshot_20240812_083626_Gallery.jpg

You have no idea if those are chocolate chip cookies... They could absolutely be carob dog cookies...and she doesn't want to anyone to tell she's sneaking them...;) Relax;)View attachment 31530
Three Dogs Bakery down the street from me has dog cookies that LOOK like chocolate chip cookies but aren't. They have a number of baked treats that look chocolate but are not. Before the FoulWoman's nudes killed my dog my dog LOVED going there and getting a treat.

Reactions: TOP
Back