"Can't Take It Anymore": Residents of Springfield Ohio Beg for Help After 20,000 Haitians Overwhelm City, Eat Local Wildlife

Three Dogs Bakery down the street from me has dog cookies that LOOK like chocolate chip cookies but aren't. They have a number of baked treats that look chocolate but are not. Before the FoulWoman's nudes killed my dog my dog LOVED going there and getting a treat.
Exactly... (That was such a bizarre reaction to my good afternoon post.... And here I thought it was only good morning that sent them into a rage...)

The very right wing mayor said the story is an absolute lie and the Haitians are working and growing the community. Immigration is an important factor in America's economic growth. It always has been. The melting pot that once was America is being turned into an immigration fearing place that is dangerous for those who come to make better lives for themselves. Our ancestors came here for that chance. Now we deny the opportunity to others because Trump is teaching fear and hate.

Republicans are supposed to be good Christians, right?

Why aren't the good Christians speaking up about the hostility and discrimination Haitians are now receiving because of Trump's lies?

Source of Trump’s Dog-Eating Immigrants Claim Unmasked​

FACEBOOK GROUP HELL
The poster got the story from a friend of her daughter who heard it from an “acquaintance of a friend.” Trump quoted her, but “I don’t have any proof,” says Patient Zero.

The Palestinians of the Caribbean?

I don't know any Haitians personally. I know that Haiti, not long ago, had a "Voodoo King", and there is no gov't law and order.
Haitians are extremely hard working individuals who often get caught working under terrible conditions. The govt. in Haiti has always been terrible, and lately gangs are running rampant across the nation.

Back