"Can't Take It Anymore": Residents of Springfield Ohio Beg for Help After 20,000 Haitians Overwhelm City, Eat Local Wildlife

History....I'm not trying to be hater and the Haitians deserve refuge from their country....but these ppl are the worst to live among. The women are beyond nasty and mean...nobody wants them in their communities and I pray God they don't head south. Welcome to America but please don't come near me....we've seen enough of you ppl to know how you flow....​

History....I'm not trying to be hater and the Haitians deserve refuge from their country....but these ppl are the worst to live among. The women are beyond nasty and mean...nobody wants them in their communities and I pray God they don't head south. Welcome to America but please don't come near me....we've seen enough of you ppl to know how you flow....​

Perhaps you better reconsider your vote.

Biden administration gives temporary protected status to 309,000 more Haitian migrants

History.....I'm hoping Harris gets real with Immigrants, else she's gonna lose and nothing short of a brain transplant will ever make me vote Trump, nothing.​

You are the perfect example of one who hates Trump and his four years then what has happened to you and your pocketbook during brandons term.

The key words in your comment are "I'm hoping"
You need to understand that the policies she has on her website are directly cut and pasted from Brandon's playbook.

You are the perfect example of one who hates Trump and his four years then what has happened to you and your pocketbook during brandons term.

The key words in your comment are "I'm hoping"
You need to understand that the policies she has on her website are directly cut and pasted from Brandon's playbook.

History.....Truth be told, while I was working under Trump, I had no issues with him nor his policies...that is until Covid hit...for the last and final time, my beloved brother died of Covid bc of Trump and yes, the hatred I have for this man is real, and I will take to the grave. I loathe him, his supporters and his ignorance.​

History.....Truth be told, while I was working under Trump, I had no issues with him nor his policies...that is until Covid hit...for the last and final time, my beloved brother died of Covid bc of Trump and yes, the hatred I have for this man is real, and I will take to the grave. I loathe him, his supporters and his ignorance.​

I am sorry this happened to your family butI need you to tell me how Trump had anything to do with your brother's death

The Palestinians of the Caribbean?

I don't know any Haitians personally. I know that Haiti, not long ago, had a "Voodoo King", and there is no gov't law and order.

Legal Haitians, all with SSI numbers and legal status, revived the dead Ohio town of Springfield. Springfield was a boarded up mess after 20k people fled when auto manufacturers left.

Springfield coaxed several manufacturers to do business there, and the Haitian community provided much needed labor. Typical of any boom/bust cycle, there is pressure on the town for sure. But the 20k Haitians are simply replacing those who fled. They are happy to pay rents that the low income public assistance crowd cannot.

That is not a Haitian in the picture, and it is not in Springfield.

Stop doing Putin's bidding for once in your life.

Reports are that Haitians in Springfield are keeping their kids home from school, and some are afraid to leave their house - and there is vandalism against their cars & property.

Fun little lies Trump is telling.

Back