"Can't Take It Anymore": Residents of Springfield Ohio Beg for Help After 20,000 Haitians Overwhelm City, Eat Local Wildlife

That’s fucking hilarious. First those Haitian immigrants are here legally and it’s a free country and second the briar hopping hilljacks ruined Springfield long, long before any immigrants moved there. At least the Haitian Immigrants moved there because they want to work.
This thread proves that once again, Trump is a racist, chose a racist VP, and both blow the dog whistles that get the Ziggies and Toxics and Lyin'Fishes and the rest of the MAGATs stirred up with poutrage and fear.

My impressions are based on the time I’ve spent in Springfield working on projects there. These immigrants have little to nothing with the major decline in Springfield and many of the folks I worked with were Hilljacks who didn’t like me not because of anything I did but because I’m a garden variety Buckeye. So their bitching about any immigrants falls on deaf ears as far as I’m concerned as those immigrants represent far less social ills for Springfield then these hilljacks do.
OK... As I said , you're entitled to your opinion , but you don't live there... Too many too fast for the "hilljacks"... That would be difficult for any small city to absorb and just accept without question... We'll see what the investigation turns up , I guess...

Oh look. It's more Reichwing fake news. Imagine that.

Trump campaign and JD Vance promote false rumors about Haitian immigrants eating pets

"A post in a Springfield Facebook group recently claimed a neighbor’s daughter’s friend found their missing cat hanging from a branch at a Haitian neighbor’s home, and it was being prepped to be eaten, according to the Springfield News-Sun. Those rumors were picked up by conservative media and then spread on X, where they gained widespread traction on Monday."

Sounds perfectly legit, doesn't it? :laugh:

ETA: From the link, above: "Some accounts posted body-worn camera footage from an incident they said bolstered their claims. But that footage was shot in Canton, Ohio, which is more than 170 miles away from Springfield.

In a statement to CNN, a spokesperson for the City of Springfield said “there have been no credible reports or specific claims of pets being harmed, injured or abused by individuals within the immigrant community.”"

I'm glad MAGATs are honest, aren't you?

Last edited:
OK... As I said , you're entitled to your opinion , but you don't live there... Too many too fast for the "hilljacks"... That would be difficult for any small city to absorb and just accept without question... We'll see what the investigation turns up , I guess...
So small towns cannot "absorb" new workers who don't happen to be white native-born Americans? Why's that, Kleaglette?

Who cares what a bunch of Hillbillies want, they are here legally and it’s a free country. If the Hillbillies don’t like it well then it’s because they don’t understand or respect Ohio traditional egalitarian values where your judged by your character and actions and not where you come from. So if the Hillbillies of Springfield don’t like it let them move to Mississippi where they belong because they’re butternuts and not true Buckeyes and don’t belong in Ohio if they don’t believe in good old fashioned Buckeye values.
Hillbillies know that "...where ***your*** judged by your character and actions ..." is bad grammar.

Spend a few dollars and buy an English Grammar book and study the chapter on contractions.

How do they survive in real life being so gullible as to believe everything on Twitter and FB?
I really don't know. I can't imagine going to work and repeating some of the trash these gullible tards post here. But then I worked with educated ppl who would have been appalled at this sort of idiocy. My guess is that those repeating these false stories work with other low-IQ, poorly-educated saps who will believe anything if it involves putting down non-white immigrants, even legal ones.

Back