CAPITAL PUNISHMENT

I have, multiple times, Dr. Dementia.

You have not...and apparently you are not going to. But...you do not want to discuss this issue...you want to pontificate. It is the liberal thing to do...so, like an obedient child, you do it.

You've ranted ad nauseam about your OPINION of inhumane treatment.

That is not ranting; it is sharing an opinion. That, for the most part, is why we are here in an Internet forum. To share our opinions...often on contentious subjects.

Jeez!
Now, tell us why you're fine with 1 in 25 innocent people being executed. Don't use your absurd war bullshit, either. Our justice system has no comparison to that ridiculous analogy.

Innocent people will die on planet Earth today. Acknowledging that this is so...is not being fine with it. It merely is an acknowledgement of a fundamental truth.

Sorry that bothers you.

Innocent people will die in war...and while driving to work. Innocent people will die by drowning or fires or earthquakes or mud slides.

Get over it.

Then tell us why you're fine with some faceless innocent person being put to death versus your asshole brother-in-law Bill. Your sister must have that prick insured, doesn't she?

You are a sick person, Domer. Not sure why you want any relatives of mine to die just because we disagree on the Death Penalty...but only a VERY SICK PERSON would take that stance.

I would suggest you seek help...soon.

There is a legal concept, dumbshit, called Evolving Standards of Decency concerning capital punishment. With the word "decency" in the concept, no wonder you're unaware of it.

For you morons that are either too lazy to look it up or too stupid to understand it, I'll try to explain it in simple terms.

As it applies to the death penalty it comes down to the 8th Amendment. There were times where the mentally impaired or even juveniles were executed. Standards have evolved to the point where those are considered a violation of the 8th Amendment.

Now let's see how those standards have applied to executions versus life without parole.

If you do just a little research, there is only one scenario of life without parole violating the Cruel and Unusual Punishment clause of the 8th. And that applies to juveniles only. So, old Frank, despite his ad nauseam invocations of that punishment being inhumane, gets blown out of the water. Sucks, huh, Frankie?

Yet, there are multitudes of case law on the death penalty, the way it's carried out and whom it's carried out upon. I don't need to touch upon that, because that hasn't been my issue. My issue is not Cruel and Unusual Punishment, but that false convictions lead to innocent people being given the death penalty. The fact that there have been so many exonerations is proof of that. Those are well documented. One can read the stats from The Innocence Project. They're all there.

So sorry, you flaccid trio of fools. Your argument of inhumane treatment doesn't pass legal muster. Only your moronic personal notions. Reasonable people have noticed how worthless those are.

You are one sick dude, Domer.

Get the help you need...and get it soon.

How many murders do we have each year? You stop one, and so what? We going to do the "one step a a time" bull shit for another 200+ years?

Okay...so at least now we agree. If you are trying to stop a particular murderer from ever murdering again...

...execution works.

I knew you would acknowledge that eventually.

Hey dumb fuck...

I am not a dumb fuck.

...did you even bother to get your head out of your ass, and read the articles I posted?

If you want to have a discussion with me...have it. If you want me to read articles that you think are interesting...I am not interested. Summarize what you want to from the articles...and we can discuss them.

I understand how a simpler solution might ruin your fucked up delusions, but, all you are looking for is an excuse to kill.

I am not advocating for killing.

I am giving my opinion that "life in prison without the possibility of parole" is MUCH, MUCH less humane than capital punishment.

You seem as unwilling as Domer to actually discuss that.

:lolup::rofl2:

You can take your little "like" away if you don't agree with Frank. You won't. Because you do. And that's makes you as provably wrong as Frankie.

How can I be "provably wrong?"

I have offered an opinion.

Are you saying it is NOT my opinion?

My opinion is that "life in prison without the possibility of parole" is INHUMANE...MUCH, MUCH more inhumane than what you advocate for.

C'mon. Keep up.

And really...this constant claim of victory over everyone is tiresome. It should even be tiresome to you. Stop doing it.

GET SOME HELP! You need it.

You are one sick dude, Domer.

Get the help you need...and get it soon.

You can’t find any legal precedent that says your claim of LWOP is cruel and unusual punishment. Or “inhumane”, as you put it.

The entire legal community says you’re full of shit, too, Frank.

A major ass kicking, pal. By me. By legal precedent. Ouch!

How can I be "provably wrong?"

I have offered an opinion.

Are you saying it is NOT my opinion?

My opinion is that "life in prison without the possibility of parole" is INHUMANE...MUCH, MUCH more inhumane than what you advocate for.

C'mon. Keep up.

And really...this constant claim of victory over everyone is tiresome. It should even be tiresome to you. Stop doing it.

GET SOME HELP! You need it.

Yep, that’s what I’ve claimed all along. That it’s just your pissant opinion. And legal precedent backs me up. Your “inhumane” claim, according to all legal precedent, is hollow. Worthless.

Checkmate, pal.

You stupid fuck: a rich man hires the best lawyer, a poor man is defended by a public defender who gets his pay check from the same fund as the prosecutor, judge and the police.

You stupid fuck; the law is applied the same no matter your status, lawyer or wealth.

Okay...so at least now we agree. If you are trying to stop a particular murderer from ever murdering again...

...execution works.

I knew you would acknowledge that eventually.

Never said otherwise. Only a fool like you would think such was not the case. But now you have reverted to eliminating the reality that it only works for that one person. It does not work for copycats, or those who view the executed as a martyr. Nor has it lowered the overall rate.

I am not a dumb fuck.

In your opinion.

If you want to have a discussion with me...have it. If you want me to read articles that you think are interesting...I am not interested. Summarize what you want to from the articles...and we can discuss them.

Now you act like the dumb fuck you are. The articles are there to demonstrate what works. I don't have the time., or the desire, to repeat what has already been written.

I am not advocating for killing.

An execution is not a killing?

I am giving my opinion that "life in prison without the possibility of parole" is MUCH, MUCH less humane than capital punishment.

That would depend on the prison circumstances. Read the articles.

You seem as unwilling as Domer to actually discuss that.

Until you understand what "Life without parole" entails there is nothing to discuss.

You can’t find any legal precedent that says your claim of LWOP is cruel and unusual punishment. Or “inhumane”, as you put it.

Are you actually suggesting that I cannot find legal precedent for MY OPINION that "life in prison without possibility of parole is inhumane?"

Get that help you so desperately need, Domer.

The entire legal community says you’re full of shit, too, Frank.

Show me anyone in the "legal community" who says I am full of shit.

I'll take it up with that person.

A major ass kicking, pal. By me. By legal precedent. Ouch!

Yeah...more claims of victory.

Hey, I enjoy the laughs. Thanks.

By the way...it really is not smart to use "ouch" when you are claiming you the ass-kickER rather than the person whose ass is being kicked.

Get the help! You need it.

Yep, that’s what I’ve claimed all along. That it’s just your pissant opinion. And legal precedent backs me up. Your “inhumane” claim, according to all legal precedent, is hollow. Worthless.

Checkmate, pal.

My opinion...shared by many...is that "life in prison without the possibility of parole" is INHUMANE.

Your opinion apparently is that "life in prison without the possibility of parole" is NOT INHUMANE.

You are a savage to think that...and any who share your opinion are savages also.

Never said otherwise. Only a fool like you would think such was not the case. But now you have reverted to eliminating the reality that it only works for that one person. It does not work for copycats, or those who view the executed as a martyr. Nor has it lowered the overall rate.

But you jest. Of course it has lowered the overall rate of murderers who have murdered further. No one who has been executed has ever murdered again.

What are you thinking about?

In your opinion.

If it makes you feel better about yourself to think of me as a "dumb fuck" go for it.

I most assuredly am not a dumb fuck.

Now you act like the dumb fuck you are. The articles are there to demonstrate what works. I don't have the time., or the desire, to repeat what has already been written.

If the person writing the opinion is not here to defend it...I am not going to bother with it. I seldom read articles offered in threads...or watch videos. Stop being lazy...make your own arguments.

If it bothers you that I will not read your links...TOUGH!

An execution is not a killing?

An execution IS a killing. I have NEVER denied that.

But I am NOT advocating for killing. I am advocating the following (which I have mentioned a half dozen times)...and people like you refuse to accept:

That would depend on the prison circumstances. Read the articles.

Fuck your articles. Make your arguments...we can talk.

Until you understand what "Life without parole" entails there is nothing to discuss.

If you want to explain to us what "Life in prison without the possibility of parole" means...go for it.

I'll listen. Please disregard the fact that I will be laughing out loud while reading.

But you jest. Of course it has lowered the overall rate of murderers who have murdered further. No one who has been executed has ever murdered again.

What are you thinking about?

Are you really that stupid? Has killing one murderer had any effect on the overall crime rate, or that of copycat murders, serial murders, martyrs for a cause?

If it makes you feel better about yourself to think of me as a "dumb fuck" go for it.

I most assuredly am not a dumb fuck.

So you say. However, you have no evidence to the contrary.

If the person writing the opinion is not here to defend it...I am not going to bother with it. I seldom read articles offered in threads...or watch videos. Stop being lazy...make your own arguments.

If it bothers you that I will not read your links...TOUGH!

You didn't graduate high school, now did you? I don't debate with anyone that has not a clue as to what is being debated.

An execution IS a killing. I have NEVER denied that.

But I am NOT advocating for killing. I am advocating the following (which I have mentioned a half dozen times)...and people like you refuse to accept:

And at the same time you are advocating for execution which you admit is "killing".

Fuck your articles. Make your arguments...we can talk.

If you want to explain to us what "Life in prison without the possibility of parole" means...go for it.

I'll listen. Please disregard the fact that I will be laughing out loud while reading.

Well, since it is a proven fact that you are stupid, and have chosen to remain stupid, you can laugh out your ass all you want. I would suggest you educate yourself before making more of an ass of yourself, however, "stupid is forever".

Are you really that stupid? Has killing one murderer had any effect on the overall crime rate, or that of copycat murders, serial murders, martyrs for a cause?

I maintain that no murderer who has been executed has ever murdered again.

That statement is absolutely true...and you seem to be having trouble with it.

Your problem...not mine.

So you say. However, you have no evidence to the contrary.

If it makes you feel better about yourself to keep calling me stupid...go for it.

I guarantee...I am not stupid by any measure.

You didn't graduate high school, now did you? I don't debate with anyone that has not a clue as to what is being debated.

I am a college graduate...and I went on to graduate school.

I understand what is being debated.

You seem to be disagreeing with my comment that in my opinion, "life in prison without the possibility of parole" is MUCH, MUCH less humane than capital punishment.

Okay...your opinion differs.

What could I tell ya?

And at the same time you are advocating for execution which you admit is "killing".

I am not advocating for execution either.

FOLLOW ME IF YOU CAN:

I am advocating the following (another iteration after dozens before)...and people like you refuse to accept:

It is my opinion that "life in prison without the possibility of parole" is MUCH, MUCH less humane than capital punishment.

Well, since it is a proven fact that you are stupid, and have chosen to remain stupid, you can laugh out your ass all you want. I would suggest you educate yourself before making more of an ass of yourself, however, "stupid is forever".

If it makes you feel better about yourself to consider me stupid (which I am not)...go for it. I want to see people like you as happy as you can be.

Back