Captain Billys Racial Hotness List

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
Ok, before this goes any further, this list is a generalization. There is hotness (and lots of it) in every race/ethnic group. This list is also my personal tastes only. This list takes into account things besides physical beauty, such as general inclination towards sexual freakyness, but is still entirely superficial. This list does not account for haffas (or mixed races). Haffas are a wild card and can be higher or lower than any single group. In order for me to consider someone a member of a specific group, they must be at least 50% and determine themselves to be in the group as well. And finally, this is a generalization (repeated for effect). A hot girl at the bottom tier is hotter than a ugly girl in the top tier. Some of these rankings are interchangeable, such as #1 and #2.

Ok, so here is the list!

Puerto Ricans
Cubans
Brazilians
Black British
Irish
Sicilians
French
Panamanians
Columbians
Koreans
Spanish
Dominicans
Japanese
Greek
Haitians
Jamaicans
Russians
African
Mexicans
Samoans
Filipinos
Chinese
American Indian
Vietnamese
Nordic
Slavic
German
Arab
Australian
Indian

Cubans and Puerto Ricans are almost tied, it's really a matter of a specific woman with them. As for Brazilian women, well, I've never known them to be as freaky as the first two.

Well I may be biased but I've been to Puerto Rico and I've been to the Philippines and there was way more hot chicks in the Phils then there was in Puerto Rico.

You're giving short shrift to eastern European women. You need to check out Czech women. Czech, Hungarian and Slovakian women are some of the hotest babes on the planet. Certainly the most beautiful women in all of Europe.

Though the list is rather silly. Who cares where a hot babe is from as long as she is hot!

Well I may be biased but I've been to Puerto Rico and I've been to the Philippines and there was way more hot chicks in the Phils then there was in Puerto Rico.

You're giving short shrift to eastern European women. You need to check out Czech women. Czech, Hungarian and Slovakian women are some of the hotest babes on the planet. Certainly the most beautiful women in all of Europe.

Though the list is rather silly. Who cares where a hot babe is from as long as she is hot!
Actually Mott, you care. You asked to see this list about a month ago.

Eastern European (slavic) women can be hot, but generally have worse hygiene and are sexually prudish.

Like I said, this is generalizations here.

Ok, before this goes any further, this list is a generalization. There is hotness (and lots of it) in every race/ethnic group. This list is also my personal tastes only. This list takes into account things besides physical beauty, such as general inclination towards sexual freakyness, but is still entirely superficial. This list does not account for haffas (or mixed races). Haffas are a wild card and can be higher or lower than any single group. In order for me to consider someone a member of a specific group, they must be at least 50% and determine themselves to be in the group as well. And finally, this is a generalization (repeated for effect). A hot girl at the bottom tier is hotter than a ugly girl in the top tier. Some of these rankings are interchangeable, such as #1 and #2.

Ok, so here is the list!

Puerto Ricans
Cubans
Brazilians
Black British
Irish
Sicilians
French
Panamanians
Columbians
Koreans
Spanish
Dominicans
Japanese
Greek
Haitians
Jamaicans
Russians
African
Mexicans
Samoans
Filipinos
Chinese
American Indian
Vietnamese
Nordic
Slavic
German
Arab
Australian
Indian
My ancestry is Scottish and French, my people were a beautiful group. I love Hispanic men, it is my new thing! I guess it comes from watching the world cup!

Uhh i know but it get's complicated in that most nations have many ethnic and racial groups. Just like the US does.
Yeah, I know. It's not like this is some sort of scientific study though. This is a list from a guy who'd fuck Betty White and Oprah in the same 10 minutes. Sober.

Back