Captain Billys Racial Hotness List

Irish women rarely look good unless they're mixed with another ethnicity, and Irish men never look good.
Are you kidding me? I look like an Olympian god.
picture.php

Specifically the god of drunken birth defects.

What you see in a photo is not necessarily reality, so I'll choose to rely on woman who I have known personally and actually been friends with.

1. African, specifically 100% west African, skin the color of French roast. Gal I worked with for about a year. She used to grab me in the hallway and give me a full frontal hug, almost squeeze the life out of me. Body type: About 5'4" tall, voluptuous. everything about her face and body were somehow accentuated, but yet not overdone.
2. Puerto Rican mixed with English. She used to hang out with my much closer women friends from college. Sweet gal, but a bit mixed up due to family issues; did the lesbian thing for about a year. About 5'6" tall, slender but athletic build.
3. Irish-English. My cousin. A guy in school was so enamored her dad had to step in. About 5'6" tall, slender build.
4. Polish-Lithuanian-Russian. My wife. Smart, beautiful, elite athlete; what I call a "complete package". 5'5" tall, when we met she weighed in at 138 with her athletic build. 28 years later and 17 pounds less my friends are still gawking at her legs and wondering how I did it.

I got stuck with being Czech, German, and Slovenian (with possible Greek mixed in with the Slovenian)... How I managed to be hot must be the luck of the Irish and the Moon God (referring to Native Americans, of which I am 1/16, not Arabs).

I've seen and met a lot of lovely women. Obviously I've always been attracted to what the average mid western white guy would consider exotic women. When you're raised your whole life around pale blondes, they kinda lose their appeal. Not that I'm not attracted to a hot blonde. I've just always been more attracted to women who are dark and petite and, fortunately for me, I've had a lot of luck with the ethnic ladies. :)

The girl I dated before my wife was a Columbian.
The girl before her was a Tijana.
The girl before her was a small town midwestern white girl
The girl before her was an African American lady.

The Columbian was the prettiest.
But the African American lady smoked with sex appeal and new how to use it too.
The Tijana was the most enthusiastic lover.
The white girl was the most fun to hang with and was a very good cook. (I actually proposed marriage to her and she turned me down cause I wasn't Catholic adn refused to convert. I promptly broke up with her. Ironic when you consider my wife is Catholic).

But none of them had the whole package like my little Filipina does. She's pretty, sweet, affectionate, sexy, smart, intelligent, hard working, great values....ok...her cooking sucks....ya can't have it all. :)

Ok, before this goes any further, this list is a generalization. There is hotness (and lots of it) in every race/ethnic group. This list is also my personal tastes only. This list takes into account things besides physical beauty, such as general inclination towards sexual freakyness, but is still entirely superficial. This list does not account for haffas (or mixed races). Haffas are a wild card and can be higher or lower than any single group. In order for me to consider someone a member of a specific group, they must be at least 50% and determine themselves to be in the group as well. And finally, this is a generalization (repeated for effect). A hot girl at the bottom tier is hotter than a ugly girl in the top tier. Some of these rankings are interchangeable, such as #1 and #2.

Ok, so here is the list!

Puerto Ricans - no
Cubans - no
Brazilians - too much of a slutty vibe going on i think
Black British - lol fuck no
Irish - meh.
Sicilians - too whiny. They sound like jews
French - hot
Panamanians - the fuck why not just put eskimos on the list.
Columbians - hot
Koreans - hot
Spanish - the white ones
Dominicans - LOL FUCK NO
Japanese - hot
Greek - disguisting
Haitians - LOL NO.
Jamaicans LOL NO.
Russians - a cheap mans swede
African - no.
Mexicans LOL no.
Samoans - maybe?