Captain Billys Racial Hotness List

but i can't believe I said twice nordics are hot. That's not something i consciously think. so that's pretty amazing I zero'd in on that twice over a 3 year period.

I've met some stunning Lebanese women.

Lebanon is a real hotch potch of ethnicities and religions. It encompasses a great mix of cultures and ethnic groups which have been building up for more than 6000 years. Most of the Lebanese are descendants of the Phoenicians, Canaanites and West Aramaics (50-70%). The second largest ethnic group in Lebanon descends from Arabs (20-30%). Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians, Hebrews, Kurds, Persians and others form about (10-20%).

Last edited:
Lebanon is a real hotch potch of ethnicities and religions. It encompasses a great mix of cultures and ethnic groups which have been building up for more than 6000 years. Most of the Lebanese are descendants of the Phoenicians, Canaanites and West Aramaics (50-70%). The second largest ethnic group in Lebanon descends from Arabs (20-30%). Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians, Hebrews, Kurds, Persians and others form about (10-20%).
Where ever you see a racial cross roads like that inevitably there's a large percentage of gorgeous women. That's also true of Brazil and Columbia. It's a big mix of Native American, European and African races. That's also why there are so many hotties in the Philippines. It's at the trade cross roads of southeast Asia and has a large mix of Malay, native Filipino, Chinese, Spanish, North American, Indosnesian and Indian. End result...lots of gorgeous Pinays.

Back