Cartoon Grind

fucking racists are not funny to anyone

even racists

even racist hate racists

racists are the most hated people on the planet

This is funny and racist!

On the roof of a very tall building are four men; one is Asian, one is Mexican, one is black, and the last one is white. The Asian walks to the ledge and says, "This is for all my people" and jumps off the roof. Next, the Mexican walks to the ledge and also says, "This is for all my people" and then he jumps off the roof. Next is the black guy's turn. The black guy walks to the ledge and says, "This is for all my people" and then throws the white guy off the roof.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
HwIjGr.jpg

All of the leftists on this thread are missing why Grind's cartoons are funny. It has a little something to do with:

THE MOTHERFUCKING TRUTH, YO!!

You would have a point if political correctness wasn't really a thang. Instead, we live in a world of safe spaces, where Steve Martin had to delete a tweet praising Carrie Fisher because of some subhuman, leftist filth.
No, I still have a point, mine cartoon was funny, those others, yawn.

PS: I didn't think Steve Martin should have removed his comment, but I also understand how women are offended because often people are surprised when beautiful women are smart, why is that? You not being a woman have never faced this type of stereotyping. It is insulting.

PS: I didn't think Steve Martin should have removed his comment, but I also understand how women are offended because often people are surprised when beautiful women are smart, why is that? You not being a woman have never faced this type of stereotyping. It is insulting.

Get over yourself. I don't think you are stupid because you are a woman. I think you are stupid because you are actually stupid

I'm​ surprised when any women is smart.

Yours was mildly amusing. The others were funny. Both his and yours are funny because they are true, but his are funny because they play off of a profound truth about the left that is, itself, funny even when not depicted in cartoon form. Leftwing political correctness is as hysterical comically as it is hysterical psychologically. Yours simply plays off of the fact that, to varying degrees, Douchebag Donald and Obama are narcissistic.

Back