Cartoon Grind

No, I still have a point, mine cartoon was funny, those others, yawn.

PS: I didn't think Steve Martin should have removed his comment, but I also understand how women are offended because often people are surprised when beautiful women are smart, why is that? You not being a woman have never faced this type of stereotyping. It is insulting.
You're so cute when you get all serious! :)

Get over yourself. I don't think you are stupid because you are a woman. I think you are stupid because you are actually stupid
Oh please. Rana could have one hemisphere tied behind her back and mincing the other half into chopped pate' and she could still beat you in a battle of wits. I mean for Christ's sakes...you're the only member of JPP who can't beat Desh in a debate. It don't get any lower than that.

fyi the only cartoon i think is legit is my first one, because I know 100% some of you retard liberals would act exactly like that in real life. Liberals really are fucking retarded when you think of it

Yours was mildly amusing. The others were funny. Both his and yours are funny because they are true, but his are funny because they play off of a profound truth about the left that is, itself, funny even when not depicted in cartoon form. Leftwing political correctness is as hysterical comically as it is hysterical psychologically. Yours simply plays off of the fact that, to varying degrees, Douchebag Donald and Obama are narcissistic.
Oh what completely delusional bullshit just to make you feel better about the side you've chosen.

Right wing conservatives are even bigger whining pussies and even more politically correct than advantaged liberals are. Don't believe me....then say something true but critical like about the morons in our military who planned the Iraq invasion and the mindless bots who followed them or how Jesus was just another swinging dick subversive living with a hooker and how Catholics oppose abortion but support child predators or the flag is just a piece of cloth that's a symbol and nothing more and watch how fast their vaginas get sore!!!

I used to say the same thing to my ex-girlfriend. Whenever she got super mad at me she was also at her hottest/cutest. Obv me saying that pissed her off even more, which made her hotter, which pissed her off even more, which made her hotter, which pissed her off more, which made her hotter, which pissed her off more, which made her hotter

anyway im single now

I used to say the same thing to my ex-girlfriend. Whenever she got super mad at me she was also at her hottest/cutest. Obv me saying that pissed her off even more, which made her hotter, which pissed her off even more, which made her hotter, which pissed her off more, which made her hotter, which pissed her off more, which made her hotter

anyway im single now
Imagine that.

Yours was mildly amusing. The others were funny. Both his and yours are funny because they are true, but his are funny because they play off of a profound truth about the left that is, itself, funny even when not depicted in cartoon form. Leftwing political correctness is as hysterical comically as it is hysterical psychologically. Yours simply plays off of the fact that, to varying degrees, Douchebag Donald and Obama are narcissistic.

Yeah, you're getting old, too.

Back