Cartoon Grind

kk83r8obk07y.jpg

Oh please. Rana could have one hemisphere tied behind her back and mincing the other half into chopped pate' and she could still beat you in a battle of wits. I mean for Christ's sakes...you're the only member of JPP who can't beat Desh in a debate. It don't get any lower than that.

Except she has pussed out of every 1:1 debate I have ever challenged her to. She is an intellectual lightweight.

The major flaw in left wing thinking like yours is that you believe that holding "proper" left wing views imparts intelligence.

It does not

Except she has pussed out of every 1:1 debate I have ever challenged her to. She is an intellectual lightweight.

The major flaw in left wing thinking like yours is that you believe that holding "proper" left wing views imparts intelligence.

It does not
Well that's because who in their right mind would debate you? Desh maybe? I've turned down everyone of your debate challenges too. Not because of your views but because you're an asshole who doesn't really want to debate. It's not even that you're an asshole either. I debate assholes all the time. Hell I'm a major asshole too. It's just that you lack style and what's the point of debating an asshole, like you, with little to no substance when they lack style?

I mean take Grind for example...I would debate him. He doesn't have much in regards to substance, he only knows two, maybe three topics well and he's a psychopath...but he's a psychopath with style. Where as you...meh...not so much.

Oh please. Rana could have one hemisphere tied behind her back and mincing the other half into chopped pate' and she could still beat you in a battle of wits. I mean for Christ's sakes...you're the only member of JPP who can't beat Desh in a debate. It don't get any lower than that.

You base this upon what exactly?

I used to say the same thing to my ex-girlfriend. Whenever she got super mad at me she was also at her hottest/cutest. Obv me saying that pissed her off even more, which made her hotter, which pissed her off even more, which made her hotter, which pissed her off more, which made her hotter, which pissed her off more, which made her hotter

anyway im single now

You may be single but I bet you could get some ex-girlfriend hate sex.

Back