Cartoon Grind

Rana is sentient and can rub two sticks together. ILA may achieve sentience some day but enough to rub two sticks together? He has a long way to go there.

I disagree with you on that. I don't believe she has the faintest fucking clue why she believes what she believes and she's a nasty bitch on top of that. I don't trust people who try to set up bum rushes via PM.

I disagree with you on that. I don't believe she has the faintest fucking clue why she believes what she believes and she's a nasty bitch on top of that. I don't trust people who try to set up bum rushes via PM.
but at least Rana has socially redeeming value. She bakes cookies and I for one intend to stay on her cookie list.

I don't actually know what a Meeseeks is. That makes me the only Trinity member who does not, most likely...

It's a reference to an episode of Rick and Morty. I just started watching it about 3 weeks ago. Pretty funny, especially if you like Futurama.

No, I still have a point, mine cartoon was funny, those others, yawn.

PS: I didn't think Steve Martin should have removed his comment, but I also understand how women are offended because often people are surprised when beautiful women are smart, why is that? You not being a woman have never faced this type of stereotyping. It is insulting.
Well could it be because beautiful women tend to get a pass in life hence oftentimes do not need to develop either a personality or their minds. I doubt that you've ever experienced yourself.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yo
u need to watch adult swim.

I watched that once, it is truly dire! If you want something that is just effing hilarious then you should see Real Housewives of ISIS. How it ever got made by the PC obsessed BBC is beyond me. Oh nearly forgot you can't see it and very much doubt if it could be shown in the US.

kk83r8obk07y.jpg

Last edited:
I watched that once, it is truly dire! If want you something that is just effing hilarious then you should see Real Housewives of ISIS. How it ever got made by the PC obsessed BBC is beyond me. Oh nearly forgot you can't see it and very much doubt if it could be shown in the US.

I saw it....pretty lame satire. Makes you chuckle a week or two later.

This is funny and racist!

On the roof of a very tall building are four men; one is Asian, one is Mexican, one is black, and the last one is white. The Asian walks to the ledge and says, "This is for all my people" and jumps off the roof. Next, the Mexican walks to the ledge and also says, "This is for all my people" and then he jumps off the roof. Next is the black guy's turn. The black guy walks to the ledge and says, "This is for all my people" and then throws the white guy off the roof.

Good one Tom.
A lot like a real joke except the funny part.

Back