Cartoon Grind

I absolutely should be able to travel with a gun. I Literally was going to be at ft lauderdale yesterday but cancelled my plans. My friend got robbed once. I want my gun on my trips with me. I am not a criminal, we have the presumption of innocence in this country. I am not a criminal for owning a gun or wanting to travel with a gun. making "bringing guns into airports illegal" is a pretty fucking stupid solution to stop someone intent on shooting up a place.

It's conservatives way of replacing planned parenthood.

Some prick called Deplorable Me said you can't trust the government to judge who is mentally ill and it is all subjective anyway. I would suggest that he is a few sandwiches short of picnic himself!

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

I absolutely should be able to travel with a gun. I Literally was going to be at ft lauderdale yesterday but cancelled my plans. My friend got robbed once. I want my gun on my trips with me. I am not a criminal, we have the presumption of innocence in this country. I am not a criminal for owning a gun or wanting to travel with a gun. making "bringing guns into airports illegal" is a pretty fucking stupid solution to stop someone intent on shooting up a place.
Try flying anywhere outside 'Merika with a gun and see what happens!

I used to say the same thing to my ex-girlfriend. Whenever she got super mad at me she was also at her hottest/cutest. Obv me saying that pissed her off even more, which made her hotter, which pissed her off even more, which made her hotter, which pissed her off more, which made her hotter, which pissed her off more, which made her hotter

anyway im single now
e19e5d41d9bd854d21851223770d30f8.jpg

It was this week. Until I read your posts I mean.

Side note, but I've sent over 2,000 inter-office emails saying "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard". My phone automatically thinks it what I'm going to say when I type THAT'S.
Well that was my point. That and you've heard way dumber things from Desh, ILA and Grind.

Try flying anywhere outside 'Merika with a gun and see what happens!

no pussy euro is gonna stop my american swagger. I'll just tell them to step aside, I have a gun and to just deal with it

:dealwithit:

Jesus Grind you sound like that teeny bopper from American Pie. "Ya know...when I went to band camp."

Back