Cartoon Grind

Hmmm, I wonder why he always goes anal with his insults, and why the same dumbasses keep thanking him for those insults.

Totally Ghey.

It's because Rune is such an ass, that we need to keep things in a perspective that he can understand. :D

This is funny and racist!

On the roof of a very tall building are four men; one is Asian, one is Mexican, one is black, and the last one is white. The Asian walks to the ledge and says, "This is for all my people" and jumps off the roof. Next, the Mexican walks to the ledge and also says, "This is for all my people" and then he jumps off the roof. Next is the black guy's turn. The black guy walks to the ledge and says, "This is for all my people" and then throws the white guy off the roof.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Mighta been funny if you couldn't see the punch line coming from a mile away.

7AbdKww.png

He also had mental problems so why was he allowed to have guns?

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Probably because of his military background. Remember, the left has been arguing for years that the first clause of the 2nd Amendment means that only military servicemembers (and their civilian equivalents) have the right to bear arms.

Probably because of his military background. Remember, the left has been arguing for years that the first clause of the 2nd Amendment means that only military servicemembers (and their civilian equivalents) have the right to bear arms.

Or could it have been that the reason why he was allowed to have a gun IN AN AIRPORT is because pro-gun shill groups like the NRA et al, have spent tons of lobbying money to make it easy as pie to have access to guns in as many places as possible?

With the exception of on-duty law enforcement officers, it should be ILLEGAL for gun owners to travel with a gun on the same plane they travel on, even in checked baggage!!!

If you want or need to have your gun at whatever your travel destination is, there are air freight and parcel delivery companies like FedEx which can ship your gun to the same destination you're going to, without you ever having possession of it inside of any airport.

It is insane that we still allow this idiocy to occur, and the insanity owes it's thanks to the rabid, pro-gun moron crowd.

Or could it have been that the reason why he was allowed to have a gun IN AN AIRPORT is because pro-gun shill groups like the NRA et al, have spent tons of lobbying money to make it easy as pie to have access to guns in as many places as possible?

With the exception of on-duty law enforcement officers, it should be ILLEGAL for gun owners to travel with a gun on the same plane they travel on, even in checked baggage!!!

If you want or need to have your gun at whatever your travel destination is, there are air freight and parcel delivery companies like FedEx which can ship your gun to the same destination you're going to, without you ever having possession of it inside of any airport.

It is insane that we still allow this idiocy to occur, and the insanity owes it's thanks to the rabid, pro-gun moron crowd.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Back