Cartoon Grind

I absolutely should be able to travel with a gun. I Literally was going to be at ft lauderdale yesterday but cancelled my plans. My friend got robbed once. I want my gun on my trips with me. I am not a criminal, we have the presumption of innocence in this country. I am not a criminal for owning a gun or wanting to travel with a gun. making "bringing guns into airports illegal" is a pretty fucking stupid solution to stop someone intent on shooting up a place.

Bro grow some nads. I commute hours a day on the DC metro and you don't see me wetting myself.

What are the rules for transporting guns on an airplane? My brother in law gave me a knife for christmas, I didn't even bother and I shipped it to myself.

Locked hard case in checked luggage. Must be declared at baggage claim. CANNOT have TSA approved locks (to prevent "losing it"). Can't be loaded.

Yeah, considering I have about a decade of experience and 120ish pounds on her.

This was my thought. Not so much the time, since she's probably been slamming alcohol since she was eleven, while I was a good boy, and waited until I was 21, but, anyone over 200 pounds should have an insane advantage over her.

Back