Catch-22

So obviously you can't answer my questions because like I said, you're lying about having read it.

Thanks for the admission.

Is the rent due for the my apartment residing in your brain due? Oh that's right, I live there rent free. :rofl2:

Keep telling yourself that loser.

After all, that's what losers like you always resort to when your bullshit gets called.

My rent-free apartment in your head just grew to the size of a house you found on Google street view and claim it to be yours.

My rent-free apartment in your head just grew to the size of a house you found on Google street view and claim it to be yours.

Says Dork Hole as he continues to follow me around JPP like a hungry little mutt starving for my attention.

Liar.

You're just saying that because we did.

You probably didn't even know it was a book until you saw this thread.

At best, you saw a promo ad for the new TV series and didn't think twice about it.

Is there a more obnoxious loathsome cunt? Why yes, even that appellation no longer rings true as there are several that are far more loathsome.

You mean like when I respond to your comments it's supposedly "living rent free"? Do you have any self-awareness?

Do I need to remind you who initiated this conversation between us? Do you have any self-awareness? Now you're resorting to repeating my words verbatim. lol

Do I need to remind you who initiated this conversation between us? Do you have any self-awareness? Now you're resorting to repeating my words verbatim. lol

And I knew I could get you to dance like a puppet with the slightest bit of effort. :laugh:

"Dunbar disappeared"

"Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear?"

"Oh well, what the hell".

giphy.gif

Back