Cats may need vaccination or culling, scientists say

U mad?

iu

:D

I knew the moment I saw this discussion it was Legion trolling Christiefan. He's too obvious to be anything but a desperate fail troll.

I was okay with the thread, more or less, until the picture of that grinning idiot holding up some of the cats he killed. That's just sick.

This is a sick fucking thread.

Perfect for JPP, I suppose.

What better haven for mental and moral deficients?

Yet it has something of a train wreck attraction for we few sane people who drop in here.

It's sick to kill somebody's pet and then brag about it. IMO making up the story and repeating it numerous times isn't the kind of thing you would do, knowing the effect it would have on pet lovers.

I doubt he killed any pets.

I can't speak for his motivation for claiming that he did, but there's zero evidence that he has ever killed anything.

Need me to smooth your ruffled fur?

iu

Poor Anchovies.

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-creating-covid-vaccine-cats-1525593

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/russian-regions-begin-vaccinating-animals-against-covid-19-ria-2021-05-26/

Poor Leprosy, has to thread ban numerous posters to protect himself, because, his off the wall tripe just can't stand on hit's own.

Poor Leprosy, has to thread ban numerous posters to protect himself, because, his off the wall tripe just can't stand on hit's own.

Poor cum gargler. Not only was thread-banning introduced at the request of JPP leftists, they use it too, and you don't complain then, do you?

It's one thing to thread ban habitual trolls.
I ban people.
Then I’m a coward and proud of it. I will ignore them and ban them.
Guess which Legion Troll gets banned from my threads from now on!
I often have a thread ban list when I start a thread.
It's a good way to cut down on trolls who only show up to start flame wars or derail the topic.
If you're trying to have a serious discussion, whether it's off-topic or about politics, there are some who just cannot act like adults and should be excluded.
I thread-ban the known trolls and the more virulent racists like TDAK, TOP, CFM, Legion, USF, H. Moron, etc. They exist only to hijack a discussion and turn it into a new segment of their ongoing vendettas with normal ppl.
I only ban obvious trolls and posters who blatantly engage in overt racism, misogyny, bigotry, libel, and slander. Those are not forms of "free speech" and they are not even remotely close to conventional political speech. The only reason anyone could make it onto my thread ban list is if they are either a troll, or they are a terrible human being.
The only people who ever get banned are racists, slanderous liars, and belligerent trolls. I have been here since 2006 and have put up with a vast litany of insults, toxic grudges, bogus innuendo, slander, and petty resentments. So you are going to have to work much harder to make the case I am thin-skinned.
Does not seem cowardly to me. Like other mature adults who respect social etiquette, it just makes sense to exclude known racists, belligerent bigots, girlish gossipers, and libelers from civilized conversation.
I don't allow racists, or haters in.
I thread banned his ass so he couldn't shit the place up with his stinking shit.
There are a handful of posters here who are such good-for-nothing trolls they don't deserve to be allowed to post in my threads. Or anyone else's either. Ergo, I ban only them from every thread I start.
JPP = filthy right wing toilet. Primarily because the JPP admin allows multiple accounts or "sock puppets", as well as unlimited thread banning by OP's. Congratulations. And before you Trumptard puke bags start flapping your chancre infected lips about the hypocrisy of me talking about thread banning in a thread where I banned every one of you I could think of, all I can say is.... enjoy the taste of your own medicine, shit bags.
It is every poster's option to ban as many others as he/she decides.
Banning all the idiots is the best first line of defense.
I've never put anybody on ' Ignore ' but my reserve thread ban serves useful purposes. Once you've been a member for some considerable time here you can anticipate the reaction of the forum trolls to any given topic. Sometimes you might want to investigate a topic with other reasonable members and so you post your ban to eliminate the dross from your thread
The trolls often derail the thread. I think banning trolls is fine.
If you want to have an off topic discussion here you normally have to ban a few out necessity.
There are trolls who trash threads. This is a way to enable rational discourse.
Not wanting asshole trolls is not censoring.

Back