Cats may need vaccination or culling, scientists say

470.gif

You just can't quit me, can you?

There has been an ongoing effort to end or massively restrict cats as pets, the #1 argument is that they are destroying bird populations.

So are cars, so let's get rid of them too.

Then you won't have that assinine cars = guns argument to make anymore.

And dogs have mauled and bitten countless people including children, so time to massively restrict them as pets too.

IMA CUM GARGLER
:laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...scussion-is-too-intellectual-for-JPP-leftists
Members banned from this thread: Cypress, LadyT, Jarod, The Anonymous, blackascoal, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, Althea, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, jet57, danielpalos, Cadillac Man, Bill, domer76, qmuddy2, archives, Guille, Nomad, whaap, crowonapost, CASPER, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, Mr.Mason, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, Centerleftfl, PoliTalker, rjhenn, guno, Tacomaman, Jack, LV426, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, Bourdeaux Nights, Oneuli, Charoite, Poor Richard Saunders, StoneByStone, John Barron, WalterWilson, Mason?, Port Tack, JPF, Cinnabar, Ap Iolo, gemini104104, Iolo/Penderyn, Trumpet, saltydancin, Walt, AProudLefty, Dutch Uncle, TexanManWithPlans, Geeko Sportivo, Gamewell45, Concart, serenity, ParachuteAdams, martin, Diesel, Mr Apollyon, War=Peace, Whythink, BidenPresident, Hoosier Daddy, no worries, American Man, Inkslinger, Djinn, Jolly, rogues scholar, Vlad, tribble, Noone, 50USA, TruthSeeker777, Gondwanaland and antiall

So are cars, so let's get rid of them too.

Then you won't have that assinine cars = guns argument to make anymore.

And dogs have mauled and bitten countless people including children, so time to massively restrict them as pets too.

I have heard that the ultimate goal is to allow cats but they must be microchipped with GPS tracking, tracked by AI, with possible charges and removal if the cat is allowed to wander outside.

Rampling up the cost and criminalization being two fav tactics of the New Authoritarians.

Last edited:
I have heard that the ultimate goal is to allow cats but they must be microchipped with GPS tracking, tracked by AI, with possible charges and removal if the cat is allowed to wander outside. Rampling up the cost and criminalization being two fav tactics of the New Authoritarians.

iu

24/7 tracking of pet cats of course comes in handy with tracking their humans......there is most certainly a detailed plan for further ramping up the surveillance state!

Huh. We when from eliminating cats to eliminating cars.
Well, I like to drive, so eliminating cars is out of the question.

SPS_predatorsph60_pic.jpg

Back