Check out the stadium's reaction when they realize Trump is at the Alabama vs Georgia football game

If President Trump hurt your feelings don't vote for him... The debate proved that he chose the right VP...and Kam did not...

I never said any such thing.
... but it was your point. I read between the lines. You denigrated the hard, practical work accomplished by Trump to make $Billions in real estate when he could have been like Kamala who simply slept with Willie, and then others, to get on the political fast-track to building a small fortune worth almost $4 Million.

I hadn't quite looked at it in those terms. Thank you.

Trump probably would have passed high school but Daddy wanted it to look like his not so smart son was smarter then he was.
I notice that you alternate between denigrating Donald Trump and denigrating his father, all to make Kamala's sleeping her way to the top seem all the more intelligent and wise. I notice that you are totally dismissive of Trump's enormous accomplishments (e.g. becoming President, making the wealth of the Incas, bringing peace to the middle east, reducing unemployment to historic lows, etc.) just to focus the wisdom spotlight on Kamala's sexual path to the Vice Presidency.

I totally see your point.

Trump is a scum conman who fucked honest hard working people out of a lot of the money he owed them,
... or you are a petty liar who is seething in TDS-driven envy, and who cannot be either rational or coherent on this topic.

I'm going with option B.

NOT ONE THING IN THAT TAPE SHOWS THOSE CHEERS ARE A RESPONSE TO TRUMP
... especially not the immediately preceding announcement of Donald Trump's presence and the stadium camera man putting Donald Trump on the stadium big-screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: TOP
Back