Check out the stadium's reaction when they realize Trump is at the Alabama vs Georgia football game

4mpf5i.jpg
johnny-english-agent.gif

Ya think??? You cling to that delusion. Don't forget to stock up on your meds. November is going to be harsh and low IQ Kamala voters in November.

Low IQ? You must be listening to Trump's lies.

Kamala Harris graduated from Howard with a Bachelor's Degree and from Univ of CA Hastings for her Juris Doctor degree.

I think Trump might have a high school diploma.

One other point about Trump getting applause. Trump is, in my opinion, a bumbling idiot. But he did hold the office of President of the United States. As a former president, he will get applause or attention wherever he goes.

Game was in 'Bama.
Trump gets this reaction everywhere. Everywhere. The entire country is itching to elect Trump. There is never enough space at any of his rallies. There's never enough space at any of the overflow seating at any of his rallies.

Meanwhile, Kriminala can only brag about getting four-digit attendance if 987 are bused in. Walz can't even get double digit attendance ... even if you add in the hecklers.

Any "polls" that have Kriminala somehow tied, or even close, are totally fake news releases.

The DNC's only hope is to steal the election again.

Last edited:
One other point about Trump getting applause.
Are you going to allow your TDS to totally skew your perception of reality? Why, yes you are.

Trump is, in my opinion, a bumbling idiot.
Yet he got himself elected President of the United States. Bumbling idiots don't accidentally win Presidential elections by substantive margins. Your perception of reality seems rather skewed.

But he did hold the office of President of the United States.
... as a result of actually winning an election. Your glaring contradiction.

As a former president, he will get applause or attention wherever he goes.
Biden gets boo'ed and/or ignored. A glaring falsification of your argument.

The one time Biden garnered applause as President ... was when he donned a MAGA cap.

Low IQ? You must be listening to Trump's lies. Kamala Harris graduated from Howard with a Bachelor's Degree and from Univ of CA Hastings for her Juris Doctor degree. I think Trump might have a high school diploma.

That his daddy paid somebody to take his tests for him to pass and get it, IF he has one.
It seems that you are arguing that Trump worked harder and not smarter, like Kamala. I see your point. Why go through all the trouble to make tens of $billions in real estate when one can build up a net worth of several $million by sleeping with the right Democrats?

It all makes so much sense when you put it that way.

It seems that you are arguing that Trump worked harder and not smarter, like Kamala. I see your point. Why go through all the trouble to make tens of $billions in real estate when one can build up a net worth of several $million by sleeping with the right Democrats?

It all makes so much sense when you put it that way.
I never said any such thing.
Trump probably would have passed high school but Daddy wanted it to look like his not so smart son was smarter then he was.
Trump is a scum conman who fucked honest hard working people out of a lot of the money he owed them, that is one of the ways he " earned " his money, screwing other people.
Have a nice day

Back