Check out the stadium's reaction when they realize Trump is at the Alabama vs Georgia football game

Why not? Aren't you voting for him?

What's that got to do with the reaction of a bunch of football fans who are his home state team's rivals?

Walz is from Minnesota. He was at a Minnesota vs Michigan game and was booed by Michigan fans.

Hard to see what's so unusual about that.

What's that got to do with the reaction of a bunch of football fans who are his home state team's rivals?

Walz is from Minnesota. He was at a Minnesota vs Michigan game and was booed by Michigan fans.

Hard to see what's so unusual about that.
Minnesota is not Xichigan's rival...;) That was very vice presidental when he flipped them off...;) wasn't it? That will sway any undecided voters...lol... I guess that also means no one in the stands intends on casting a vote for the Kam/Tim ticket...;) Not a single cheer...

Minnesota is not Xichigan's rival...;) That was very vice presidental when he flipped them off...;) wasn't it? That will sway any undecided voters...lol... I guess that also means no one in the stands intends on casting a vote for the Kam/Tim ticket...;) Not a single cheer...

I guess you've never heard of the Little Brown Jug.

Were you at the game? Walz didn't flip anyone off. That's one of the stupidest things you've ever said, poser.

This is getting tedious.

They were rivals for that game.

Or do you not understand how the concept of competitive sports works?

I'm not "upset" over this.

I'm just not going to sit silently while some trumper trash crows and boasts about him being worshipped by a crowd of idiots in what is one of the stupidest, redneck asshole states in America.

I honestly wonder what percentage of that supposedly "intelligent college crowd" are secretly members of the KKK.

Probably more than you'd like to think.

If the situation were reversed and it was Harris being cheered at a football game, not that big of a deal would have been made of it here on this board. There probably wouldn't have been a thread crowing about it.

And besides, if that did happen, it wouldn't be at a game in a dumb redneck moron Klan state like Alabammy to begin with.

I did not defend Trump. I pointed out that, with a night game, there is a lot of drinking. Saying Trump got applause because the crowd was drunk is most certainly NOT crowing about him.

LMAO!!

If you want a great crowd and an amazing football game, going to an Alabama game is the best choice. If you want to whine and make up what people said, probably not as good.

Reactions: TOP
I did not defend Trump. I pointed out that, with a night game, there is a lot of drinking. Saying Trump got applause because the crowd was drunk is most certainly NOT crowing about him.

LMAO!!

If you want a great crowd and an amazing football game, going to an Alabama game is the best choice. If you want to whine and make up what people said, probably not as good.
At least one of the best...;) (That is a very nice stadium...:))

Last edited:
Back