Check out the stadium's reaction when they realize Trump is at the Alabama vs Georgia football game

Which, in Alabama, is an educated crowd.

You are one of those hapless fools who want to claim southern states are all full of toothless rednecks that marry their cousins.

I am Bama born & bred. I would be happy to match intellect with you. But someplace where you do not have Google to make you "sound" smart.

The University of Alabama is a well respected school.
I've known people from Alabama and they've all been redneck idiots.

You are obviously cut from the same cloth.

And you couldn't match intellect with a retard.

Another distinction without a difference.

I've known people from Alabama and they've all been redneck idiots.

You are obviously cut from the same cloth.

And you couldn't match intellect with a retard.

Another distinction without a difference.

And I have dealt with people like you who think they are so superior, based solely on geography.

Do a little research. The UA is a well known and respected university.

As for me, I have a Masters degree in Education. So your claims are obviously nonsense.

And it is truly sad that people like you choose to demean others rather than discuss a topic.

Which, in Alabama, is an educated crowd.

You are one of those hapless fools who want to claim southern states are all full of toothless rednecks that marry their cousins.

I am Bama born & bred. I would be happy to match intellect with you. But someplace where you do not have Google to make you "sound" smart.

The University of Alabama is a well respected school.
It is indeed...

Let's see...Alabama vs Alfred... Remember in the know?
And I have dealt with people like you who think they are so superior, based solely on geography.

As for me, I have a Masters degree in Education. So your claims are obviously nonsense.

And it is truly sad that people like you choose to demean others rather than discuss a topic.

I'm currently further to the south than you are and I was born in a deep south state that traditionally, has been as redneck as Alabama.
So what? Alabamans still prove that they are dumbass rednecks by having a mass orgasm over trump.
Yeah, you trumpsuckers always make claims like that. Nobody ever believes you.
What's truly sad is that people like you choose to support a Presidential candidate who demeans others rather than discuss topics. Equally sad is that it's perfectly okay with you when he does it to others but not okay when the shoe is on the other foot.

The hypocrisy with trumpers is heretofore unheard of and off the charts.

I'm currently further to the south than you are and I was born in a deep south state that traditionally, has been as redneck as Alabama.

So what? Alabamans still prove that they are dumbass rednecks by having a mass orgasm over trump.

Yeah, you trumpsuckers always make claims like that. Nobody ever believes you.

What's truly sad is that people like you choose to support a Presidential candidate who demeans others rather than discuss topics. Equally sad is that it's perfectly okay with you when he does it to others but not okay when the shoe is on the other foot.

The hypocrisy with trumpers is heretofore unheard of and off the charts.

You really should explore this site more. That way you would have learned that I do not support Trump. And I will never cast a vote for him.

Reactions: TOP
potkettle-2.jpg
🖕🏼

All that wit, and no frontal functioning frontal lobes. Amazing.

You really should explore this site more. That way you would have learned that I do not support Trump. And I will never cast a vote for him.

Well you're defending the chuckleheads who gave him a standing orgasm, so that's just as bad.

And why would I spend any time whatsoever trying to understand your views?

I don't care what your positions are.

If you don't like my responses, you should probably just go pester someone else.

Well you're defending the chuckleheads who gave him a standing orgasm, so that's just as bad.

And why would I spend any time whatsoever trying to understand your views?

I don't care what your positions are.

If you don't like my responses, you should probably just go pester someone else.

I merely explained a probable reason so many cheered. But it could be that a significant portion of the crowd wants Trump back in the White House.

I think that would be a huge mistake. But, unlike you, I don't want to tell everyone else how to use their freedom to vote.

My views are not hard to understand. Maybe you don't agree with them. But it isn't rocket-science.

Reactions: TOP
I merely explained a probable reason so many cheered. But it could be that a significant portion of the crowd wants Trump back in the White House.

I think that would be a huge mistake. But, unlike you, I don't want to tell everyone else how to use their freedom to vote.

My views are not hard to understand. Maybe you don't agree with them. But it isn't rocket-science.

Well la-de-da for you Mr. Pseudo Superiority.

I suggest you ignore me and interact with others here who share your outlook on arguing politics.

Oh wait, there are none here.

We like to fight.

Maybe you can find an old ladies' knitting club or something.

Your insistence that I am a Trumper, is what we were talking about. Top has been here as long as I have, and knows my views on the orange idiot.

Well, you being one of those people who changes his username can hardly expect others to know who you were last week or last month.

I've never heard of you before.

Well la-de-da for you Mr. Pseudo Superiority.

I suggest you ignore me and interact with others here who share your outlook on arguing politics.

Oh wait, there are none here.

We like to fight.

Maybe you can find an old ladies' knitting club or something.

I am happy to argue as vehemently as you want. But so far you have not broached a topic to fight about.

All you have done is make baseless claims about me.

I am happy to argue as vehemently as you want. But so far you have not broached a topic to fight about.

All you have done is make baseless claims about me.

Neither have you. All you've done is defend a bunch of pro-trump mouth breathers because they're from your home state.

I rejoined this site in 2015. I have not changed my name.

I rejoined this site in 2016. Never heard of you.

Back