Check out the stadium's reaction when they realize Trump is at the Alabama vs Georgia football game

Sorry I don't follow them that close and had other more important things to do yesterday, like trying to help our OUR VETS at our local VFW.
I don't suppose you know what a VFW is or the work we do for our vets.
And all I know is that is who I was told they played.
Have a nice day Troll

I know what a VFW is. I have been to several and helped start another. Veterans deserve our best.

But the fact that I (or you) work for our Vets does not mean we ignore everything else.

Thanks for helping our veterans. But try doing so without Virtue Signaling.

Lots of people don't care about football. But the overwhelming majority of those people don't post on a thread about football.
This is not a thread "about football".

It is a thread about a football stadium full of Alabama redneck idiots cheering for a scumbag named trump who happened to drop by for the photo op which he knew would present itself there.
Glad you are so cool.
Glad you recognize how cool I am. 😎

Last edited:
Yes. The media is just running fake polls about how close it all is in order to cover for the upcoming massive fraud they're setting up. They're desperate, and the assassination attempts are failing to get rid of him. These scum running the Democratic Party and most of their base are pure sociopaths and deviants, and have no shame or old fashioned values and concerns about morals and honesty.

potkettle-2.jpg
🖕🏼

This is not a thread "about football".

It is a thread about a football stadium full of Alabama redneck idiots cheering for a scumbag named trump who happened to drop by for the photo op which he knew would present itself there.

Glad you recognize how cool I am.

Pity you can't recognize obvious sarcasm.

So where did you go to school? Ivy League?

Which in Alabama, is a crowd of stupid deep south red state redneck football idiots, just like I said, moron.

Which, in Alabama, is an educated crowd.

You are one of those hapless fools who want to claim southern states are all full of toothless rednecks that marry their cousins.

I am Bama born & bred. I would be happy to match intellect with you. But someplace where you do not have Google to make you "sound" smart.

The University of Alabama is a well respected school.

Reactions: TOP
Back