Check out the stadium's reaction when they realize Trump is at the Alabama vs Georgia football game

Last edited:

Did you notice who/what was standing next to dumpster donnie...?

Screenshot-20240930-003256.png

kidrockpool.jpg

I bet kid schlock has spent a lot of time standing next to dumpsters...

o7g7byymipha1.jpg

What's your excuse for Walz getting booed?

I have no idea what the reaction was and I watched the entire game. Oh, and I don’t give a fuck. If your ‘polling’ consists of rally sizes and reactions at football games you are a fucking moron.

I have no idea what the reaction was and I watched the entire game. Oh, and I don’t give a fuck. If your ‘polling’ consists of rally sizes and reactions at football games you are a fucking moron.
That's because the "big three" broadcasting giants didn't show it. No, you probably wouldn't care. No, college football crowds aren't a "polling" indication. But since college football game stadiums generally are filled with college kids and educated fans and alum, it's a small indication some are headed in the "right" direction :)

That's because the "big three" broadcasting giants didn't show it. No, you probably wouldn't care. No, college football crowds aren't a "polling" indication. But since college football game stadiums generally are filled with college kids and educated fans and alum, it's a small indication some are headed in the "right" direction :)

So where did you get the crowd reaction to Walz? It's just stupidity. Are you saying he was announced and the network declined to show it, but DID show the reaction to Trump? You are all over the map. Not one thing you say makes sense, cruiser.

So where did you get the crowd reaction to Walz? It's just stupidity. Are you saying he was announced and the network declined to show it, but DID show the reaction to Trump? You are all over the map. Not one thing you say makes sense, cruiser.
Have you been reading this thread? It's back there. Catch up if you haven't.
Has any of the "big three" shown that reaction? I dunno, I didn't pay much attention,
I just saw a video. I am not all over the map. You must not have the sense to read it.

Yes. The media is just running fake polls about how close it all is in order to cover for the upcoming massive fraud they're setting up. They're desperate, and the assassination attempts are failing to get rid of him. These scum running the Democratic Party and most of their base are pure sociopaths and deviants, and have no shame or old fashioned values and concerns about morals and honesty.

Back