Check out the stadium's reaction when they realize Trump is at the Alabama vs Georgia football game

I wasn't, but your delusions are your own.

You said it was another stunning zinger. That tells me as well as most people, that you were impressed.

But then, you being a trumper and all, we should have known better than to take anything you say at face value.

You said it was another stunning zinger. That tells me as well as most people, that you were impressed.

But then, you being a trumper and all, we should have known better than to take anything you say at face value.

Halfwits with high self-esteem like yourself are a dime a dozen.

Neither have you. All you've done is defend a bunch of pro-trump mouth breathers because they're from your home state.

I rejoined this site in 2016. Never heard of you.

Let me ask you a question. If Kamala Harris attended a college football game, and the crowd cheered when she was shown on whatever big screen the stadium has, would you be as upset as you are about this?

Reactions: TOP
Let me ask you a question. If Kamala Harris attended a college football game, and the crowd cheered when she was shown on whatever big screen the stadium has, would you be as upset as you are about this?
A real college football game experience, from tailgate to victory celebrations, would change his life...;)

I'm not "upset" over this.

I'm just not going to sit silently while some trumper trash crows and boasts about him being worshipped by a crowd of idiots in what is one of the stupidest, redneck asshole states in America.

I honestly wonder what percentage of that supposedly "intelligent college crowd" are secretly members of the KKK.

Probably more than you'd like to think.

If the situation were reversed and it was Harris being cheered at a football game, not that big of a deal would have been made of it here on this board. There probably wouldn't have been a thread crowing about it.

And besides, if that did happen, it wouldn't be at a game in a dumb redneck moron Klan state like Alabammy to begin with.

A real college football game experience, from tailgate to victory celebrations, would change his life...;)

I've been to plenty of football games in my life, both college and pro.

BFD.

Anyone who thinks it would be a life changing experience has either never been to one themselves, or doesn't have much of a life to begin with.

I'm not "upset" over this.

I'm just not going to sit silently while some trumper trash crows and boasts about him being worshipped by a crowd of idiots in what is one of the stupidest, redneck asshole states in America.

I honestly wonder what percentage of that supposedly "intelligent college crowd" are secretly members of the KKK.

Probably more than you'd like to think.

If the situation were reversed and it was Harris being cheered at a football game, not that big of a deal would have been made of it here on this board. There probably wouldn't have been a thread crowing about it.

And besides, if that did happen, it wouldn't be at a game in a dumb redneck moron Klan state like Alabammy to begin with.
This is
All just too hilarious not to quote... What's your take on the game where Walz was booed?

I've been to plenty of football games in my life, both college and pro.

BFD.

Anyone who thinks it would be a life changing experience has either never been to one themselves, or doesn't have much of a life to begin with.
I guess you've never been to a good one then...:)

This is
All just too hilarious not to quote... What's your take on the game where Walz was booed?
Ya, a college football game in Alabama, Id have expected even more.

Demigod worship is a staple of the 'Christian' conservative.

Back