chicken shits

evince

Truthmatters
I was just cut off from posting at the site I was currently on.

They cut off my posting but couldnt bring themelves to ban me because I had warned they would.

I hope all the left wing posters come here.

They cut off my posting but couldnt bring themelves to ban me because I had warned they would.

:rofl2:

How bad do you have to fuck up to get banned from a tin foil hat crowd blog.

I'm guessing the title of this thread is from a rural newspaper on an extremely slow news day.

the only thing that I can do with my account there is thank peoples posts.

No Pming
no posting
nio looking at peoples accounts or my own

I can veiw the threads but my only interaction is to be able to thank a post.

when I try to post it says thanks for the post and a mod will deside if its allowed to be posted.

They banned me for suggesting Chris there was a sociopath.

he lies straight into the face of facts and likes to pretend any post he doesnt like it Too Emotional.

I told another poster that was getting the same crap from him that he was likely a sociopath.

I still think they guy is a sociopath.

The right can call the left leaning posters whatever they want.

the left leaning posters are targeted for banning at every momment.

Its a shame becuase I was told the site used to be pretty fair.

Now a couplr of con mods later its a echo chamber just like all the right wing media outlets

I constantly kicked their asses in debates and posted all the evidence of the republican partys cheating over the last three decades and thy REALLY didnt like it

Not surprising given the amount of lies and pure propaganda you post.

I constantly kicked their asses in debates and posted all the evidence of the republican partys cheating over the last three decades and thy REALLY didnt like it

LMAO... is that like you kicking our asses here, yet running away when we prove you are wrong???

Well, that sucks. What were you posting about?

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-25/news/mn-7435_1_republican-national-committee

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down'

October 25, 1986|From the Washington Post

NEWARK, N.J. — A Republican National Committee official calculated that a so-called ballot security program in Louisiana "could keep the black vote down considerably," according to documents released in federal court Friday.

The documents and court hearing were the latest developments in a controversy over the GOP's ballot program that Democrats maintain is aimed at reducing minority turnout. The Republicans say the program's sole purpose is to purge ineligible voters from voting roles.

this is the history folks.

this is the history people lkooked right in the face and denied what it said.

They freaked out when I proved with science that the republican party has more socipaths than the democratic party

then they cut me off from posting instead of banning me.

Its how people on the right work.

There are very few who have any sense of true fairness.

those people have bailed ion the republican party.

I do find it funny that those bailers often find themselves defending the republican party when you get into the issues though.

Historically failed ideas need to be heaved on the trash heap.

all you people who claim your not reoublicans anymore need to heave their historically failed ideas along with the partys label

Back